Romantic Dining

supergrrl20

Rio De Tiempo 4ever!
My wonderful boyfriend is taking me on romantic Disney Vacation next month, and I want to treat him to a nice dinner. I was wondering which resturant is the most romantic in Disney:confused:

It depends on your budget.

For $$$$, you can have a wonderful, gourmet dinner at Victoria & Albert's in GF.

For a little less $$, you could go to Artist Point in Wilderness Lodge or Yachtsman Steakhouse at Yacht Club.

I'd go with Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge. The food is out of this world and the atmosphere is really quite and romantic. They have beautiful views of the waterfall and courtyard area. Also, you could take a nice romantic stroll around the lodge and the grounds after dinnner. It's such a lovely place.

Artist Point is one of our favorite places for a nice meal, because it is not nearly as loud and hectic as some other restaurants. For instance, we LOVE the food at Flying Fish and Spoodles, but they are both really loud and busy.

V&A is wonderful if you can afford it, but at a little over $200 without alcohol it's steep.

My other recommendation is Jiko at the AKL, romantic atmosphere and food that is out of this world.

V&A is always my first choice but expensive. If your looking for quite and peaceful I would suggest Nacrossee's, Artist Point, Wolfgang Puck's Upstairs. If you do not mind noisy then California Grill during the fireworks show is my DW's must, then Flying Fish. Have a wonderful romantic dinner.

Another quiet spot with great food is Citrico's at the GF. At California Grill you could request the wine room. It has subdued lighting, is small and subdued with a great view south. You can't see MK fireworks from here although you could always walk out on the viewing platform. Better yet you could finish early enough to take the monorail over to the Poly or GF, get an after dinner libation and enjoy the fireworks from the beach at the Poly or marina area at the GF or walk from the GF toward the Poly on the beach until you find a quiet spot with a view of the MK.

Coral Reef is romantic because it is dimly lit. The food is very good too. California Grill we love too. I don't care for the Artist Point very much and it is not a very romantic atmosphere.

I vote for Artist Point. Great atmosphere, great service and great food. DH and I really didn't care for California Grill. Neither one of us liked the food. Atmosphere was great, but even our server wasn't the nicest.

JMHO

Lori

artist point first and then jiko's. of course, i agree, if $$ is not an object, the V&A. all would be an excellent choice!:p

Artist Point, Chefs de France, Flying Fish or Jiko all would be great choices!

My vote would be Calfornia Grill. Excelent food and great view. Try to book dinner around the fireworks. Coral Seas is OK, but not romantic. Dw and I are going to the Grill over Christmas. Enjoy the trip

I'm going to be radical and suggest a non Disney restaurant - Arthur's 27 with a great menu and an even better view of the fireworks.

Lots of good suggestions so far-to which I would add Bistro D' Paris in Epcot and, if you like Italian, Palio at the Swan.

Le Cellier at Epcot is very romatic and has great food, but when my wife and I went for our romantic dinner we ate at the San Angel Inn in Mexico. It is dimly lit, in on the Rio Del Tiempo, and offers a perfect setting for a romatic meal.:D

Rose & Crown in Ecpot ,if lucky get an outside side table and watch the fireworks under the stars. there are only a few tables
Have a great perfect time .
:p :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter