Roll Call - November 7th Disney Wonder 3-day Cruise - DISmeet @ Sailaway Party!!!

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
Here's the list that I've compiled so far:
Towncrier and FlowerLady
jillnan
Carrieberry
carycrew
jdbdisney
leanne2255
Poohbr618
MnParrothead (17 people!!!)
mocaccinosmith
disboo
Larry Nice
IleneF
krerd

My wife and I hope to meet all of you at the sail away party. We'll be up on deck 10 midships on the starboard side of the ship overlooking the Goofy Pool. I'll have a lime (ok emerald) green ribbon somewhere on my person.

PM me if you would like to be added to the list.

Note that in my previous posts, I mistakenly said that we would be on Deck 9. What was I thinking???

Counting down and looking forward to seeing you all! Hope we have nice weather this time. Last time it rained.....rained....rained.

I am hoping to meet everyone at the sailaway party! I need to start looking for a lime green ribbon to wear. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Can't wait to meet you all too. Our family of four is very excited about our first Disney Cruise. Started packing today. Can't wait. See you at the Sail Away Party.

Carycrew:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Excitement is building! We will have 6 in our party altogether. Me and DH, DD and friend (both 16yo) and DS and his girlfriend. YIPEE! Also it will be our first time "going home" as we will be staying at OKW the night before. Anyone have any idea if Santa Claus 2 will be premiering?:bounce:

Sister i law and I will also be among those sailing November 7th. See ya there!!

Welcome to the group krerd. I can hardly believe that we'll be cruising in ONE WEEK!!!

Looking forward only 4 more days see you at the sail away party
looking forward to our third cruise in 18 months

:bounce: See you in two days :bounce:

Believe it or not, this is my wife's third cruise this year!!!

Hi Nov. 7th cruisers,

I am more excited than ever to be leaving. It is snowing in Minnesota right now! I think I picked a good time to leave. We are heading down tomorrow morning (Wed) and staying at the Radisson at the Port.

Towncrier:

I read your wife's trip report from her last cruise. It was laugh-out-loud funny!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday! We leave tommorrow
evening and are in hyper mode tonight! I'm still washing and packing...I never wait this long but this trip seems to be destined to be my second trip from H.LL. I "thought" I had ressies at the GF for Sunday and when I checked my confirmation it was for Monday!!! They had no openings at this late date and were basically unwilling to accomodate by offering the concierge room that was available at the same date. It's my fault for not checking the ressie but it's Disney's fault for booking the wrong date :-( I was able to get two rooms at ASMu instead but geez it's not GF. Hope to see you all soon! Can't wait to get out of this cold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter