Roll Call August 12, 2004 3 Day Wonder

rcdisneyfam

DIS Veteran
Anyone going on the cruise with us? 4 Adults, 2 16 yr. olds and 1 12 year old girl. Let's hook up!!!

Roberta,

I wish we were going to be on this cruise with you guys! We miss you all terribly.

Anyone out there that is sailing with you should know what great people you all are and that you certainly know how to party and liven the place up!

Make sure you take your hula-hoop with you just in case you get a chance to use it.

Give everyone our love!

Howard

Miss you guys too. It is harder to find people going on a 3 day cruise to chat with. Love to all in Delaware from Snowy Syracuse!!

My family is going on the August 12 cruise. We are doing the land/sea package. There will be my husband and me, our adult children - 2 daughters aged 28 and 26, 1 son aged 24 - our 9 year old grandaughter and two friends of my children - guys aged 21 and 19. My husband and I have cruised before but never with Disney and no one else in our party has cruised before. We are all very excited!

Hey Jaydebs - welcome - finally someone else going on our cruise. We have been on the 4 day, and both eastern and western Disney Cruises. We love them. We will be in Disney for 7 days before the 3 day cruise. Our neighbors going with us have never cruised before. It should be fun. Keep in touch and ask any questions you need to, we can probably answer them for you. These boards are the best source if info. too.

We are doing 4 nights at Disney before the cruise. We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside. Where will you be staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter