Roll Call - April 3, 2004 Eastern Magic!

Picked up my documents last night, so cool and organized, loved it. Today got my green mickey stickers, I took a bunch so if anyone can't find them, PM me and I'll mail you some.

Hi Everyone:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Matthews doctor just called us with the good news!! He is cleared to go on the trip!!! Can you hear us screaming and jumping up and down!!!!!!
Thanks for the pixie dust, I swear it worked!!! To all of you who sent it, my heart felt thanks!!
I have goose bumps!!!!
WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!!!
So much to celebrate!!!:teeth: princess:

Monchichi

We're in 65something. I have to check our docs. Late seating too. I wonder if there is a way to find out what the dinner rotation is. We were in Lums.(sp) for formal night last year. What a great place for dinner!!!!!

Sillysmom, when did you book your trip? We would have loved to have been upgraded. Our room was guaranteed. hmm! I guess we'll hope for better luck next year.

Matthewsmom,

I had to read all the threads to figure out why you needed pixie dust, but glad to hear that the 2 of you will be making the trip. I have only heard great things about CHOP.

Winter is back in the Poconos and we're counting down the minutes until we take off.

See you all soon,
Ellen

poconoboatniks:

We are in room 6041, if you are in a 65?? then you might be just on the other side of our wall. Then our girls can go get Gina together (with a parent of course)I think I read somewhere that dinner rotation depends on what type of age group you have at your table. This site has some info

Matthewsmom::hug:

So glad to hear matthew is doing better and can have fun on this trip. I bet you will also be ready to enjoy some R&R. You are welcome to join Sillysmom and me along with Pocono for some down time on the beach:p :sunny: ::yes:: Captain Jack will be joining us with the rum!pirate:

Silysmom::chat:

Checked a few places for the embroidering but no luck yet. I think Taylor will get a pink ballcap with dolphins jumping and her name and date, or something like that. Thanks for the call, it was nice to hear your voice. I was shopping ALL DAY yesterday and didn't find but 1 shirt ugh:crazy2: MY FEET HURT!

HI eyoreaud:

Glad you will be joining us

Hello to everyone else, it won't be long before we can put names to faces :jumping1:

Have a great weekend!
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hey Pocono, I booked in October with an 11 gty, what about you?

Matthewsmom, So So excited for you can't wait to Matthew and you.

Steph, I printed out the picture of the ship, came out great, I'm taking it to a printing place around here and they will only charge $2.50 to make a transfer for me. Then I'm going to buy those iron on felt letters. I'm going to do it next week sometime, when I can take my time. If it comes out good, I can send you the iron-on and you can do it on a pillowcase for Taylor and iron on anything else you want. Just let me know.

Hi All,

We booked room 6521 last April while on board....front end near elevators....but I may upgrade at port...we'll see....but sounds like we are all near each other right now. My kids are older than yours.....dds 11 and 16....the 16 yo has already been IMing trekkers son so she is set w/a peer contact.....I am still looking for someone for the 11yo.

Save some RUM for me....better yet, I'll just take captain Jack!!

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc pirate:

dcbrown & monchichi

Sounds like we're in the same vicinity. I checked our docs. and we're in 6545. Laundry and elevators are real convenient to us. The club is a stairway away. Maybe we'll have the same dinner rotation. Last year, we had a table for 4, so we didn't get to meet too many over dinner.

Sillysmom

We rebooked last April before we got off the boat. We needed some of your pixie dust. Maybe we can upgrade at check in. Did DCL charge you more to upgrade?

We're off to mall to shop do some shopping. I don't know how shopping has been going for all of you, but there isn't very much out for hot weather for us ladies. DH, DD & DS are finding things, but no luck for me.

Talk to you soon,
Pocono

Well, Pocono, they didn't charge me anything extra for the ($1700) upgrade. It was a very nice gift, but they did want $3000 more for me to go from the category 9 to a veranda! FORGET IT! Wish we were all on the same deck though.

Hi Everybody!!
Because I'm too computer Un-savy I can't get that darn counter to work, so I love looking at yours!! Seems so real when you see 19 days!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc
My DS is 10 so he will be looking for a friend!!!
Went shopping today and got him a suit for formal night. Oh my, looks so handsome!!! All I've done since the doctor called with the good news is spend, spend, spend!!!! Getting myself warmed up for the cruise...
Seems like I'm the only one on the 2nd floor. You guys are all pretty close, I'll be up to hang with you all. Bring on the drinks!! Would love to hook up at the beach too. I'm kinds of worried about feeling weird traveling alone with just Matthew. I think the thought of being lonely at dinner is what is really bothering me. Who knows, maybe I'll be seated with another "single" traveling parent!
Gotta go, the boys are running amuck!!! Now that Matthew has been given the clear to resume to normal "boy" activities he and his brother have been having a lot of fun. Who knew my 16 year old could be "nice' to his younger brother....:teeth:
Can't wait to meet all of you!!!!

Well, I counted 13 family's (screen names) including mine to be on this cruise. I am going to compile a list and post it today or tomorrow.
WE ARE IN THE TEEN NUMBERS NOW!!!!!
We are going out for dinner post later, hey if you haven't said your room number, if you post it I will all it to the list I post. Thanks, Steph:wave:

LOL!!!
Yep!! Chopped liver!! I forgot you were on the 2nd with me!!! Yeah for us!!!
It's going to snow here. UGH!!!
Can't stand to see another flake. I'm afraid of having more snow days...We have testing this week, so they will push to have school in session even if it's only a half day!!! Lucky for me. I hope that after this week the snow word is a distant memory for this winter!!!
Can't wait to meet all and put screen names to faces!!
::yes::

Hey everyone!

More chopped liver here! We are on deck 2 also!

Matthewsmom - my DS (9) also Matthew is looking forward to
meeting yours! So glad you could make it!

See you all soon!

UMTerp

*Trekker Dw, DS 16, DD 14
Early dinner seating
Cabins 6067 & 6069
*UMTerp- DW, DH, DS 9, DD 6
Early Dinner
Room- 2608
*FanofDis- DW, DH, DS 16
? Dinner
Room-6076
*Gduvall- DW, DH, DD 14, 12 W/ DBIL & DSIL, DD13, 9
? Dinner
Room-
*Sillysmom- DW, DH, DD 8
Late Dinner
Room- 2544
*Dcbrown – DD 16, 11
? Dinner
Room- 6521
*Cmmam- DW, DH, DD 15
? Dinner
Room-
*Kellydmac- DW, DH, DS 9, 7
Late Dinner
Room- 2609
*Matthewsmom- DS 10
Late Dinner
Room-
*Macege- DD and friends 11,11,13,14,16,16
? Dinner
Room-
*Poconoboatniks- DD 9 DS 6
Late Dinner
Room- 6545
*Eyoreaud- DW, DH, DD 12
? Dinner
Room-
*Monchichi- DW, DH, DS 10, DD 8
Late Dinner
Room -6041

Any changes let me know and I will fix

Hope everyone had a great weekend
Steph:wave:

Great list Steph, I'm gonna paste it in my passporter guide when its done. Hope we can add more to the list. Talk to you all soon, Linda

Hi
DC brown. We have late seating, not early. Maybe we can dine together one night, or really twice!!LOL! Once at the early seating and once at the late!!!

Can't wait to meet all of you!!
Matthew is doing so great, I think the news of his being able to go is really the medicine he needed!!!! All this from running into a pole on the playground!! BOYS!!!! I guess I'll laugh later....
:confused:

Don't know about you....but weatherman said less than a 1/4 inch....we have now got over an inch and it does not look like it is turning into the rain they said it would any time soon!!!

I need some sunshine ....and Rum!!:sunny: pirate:

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter