Rogers Music Premium Experience

MIALIAS

Mouseketeer
Has anybody done this?

Is it worth it?

Does it sell out? How early do I need to purchase it?

Thanks!

It doesn't open until June 30.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entertainment/disney-california-adventure/rogers-the-musical/

Rogers: The Musical Premium Viewing Experience

Take a moment before the show even starts to pamper yourself—and take advantage of first access to seat selection!
This premium experience gives you the opportunity to have:
  • First access to the theater in order to select seats
  • Reserved seating in an exclusive lounge area in front of Stage 12, where you can relax before entering the theater
  • A Rogers: The Musical souvenir popcorn bucket with red, white and blue kettle corn and your choice of a Coca-Cola® bottled beverage, available upon arrival and before performance time
  • Priority access to a photo opportunity, with your photo taken by a Disney PhotoPass photographer
To purchase this incredible experience at a price of $29, visit Studio Catering Co. in Hollywood Land. Receive a souvenir lanyard at the time of your purchase.
The Musical Premium Viewing Experience will be available until it’s sold out for the day or until 90 minutes before the last show. Guests will go to Stage 12 at the Hyperion Theater to check in up to 90 minutes before their showtime and will be let into the theater about 30 minutes before the show begins.

Last edited:
Ask again after June 30th or later! You can't reserve it ahead of time though. Has to be done in person the day of.

On day one based on various sources on the bird site it sold out in 50 mins… resort guests had priority in queuing up

What time did they actually start selling?

Trying to decide whether to get inline vs web slingers and VQ'ing Roger's.

Unless you realllllllly want to use your first hour of time waiting in line for this experience I'd just get a ticket on the app and I hear most standby people also get in most shows. So there is no reason to do it unless you really want

Saw the show with VIP on Tuesday, it's awesome btw. There is a nice area roped off for VIP where you get your soda and popcorn - you can also buy food from the stand next door and bring in. They also have giant jenga and corn hole set up. This area opens 1.5 hours before show time, the seat you 30 minutes before. Ended up with fantastic center stage seats about 5 rows back, I was about 3/4th back of the VIP entry line.

The morning rope drop was interesting. Cast members were telling people who wanted Roger's VIP to line up in a certain queue. Even the cast members manning early entry were repeating this advice. I ignored them and got in line for early entry. Most early entry folks went to Avengers Campus while 2 of us went to Hollywood Lounge for VIP access signup.

If you have early entry just get in the early entry line and ignore the cast members :)

Saw the show with VIP on Tuesday, it's awesome btw. There is a nice area roped off for VIP where you get your soda and popcorn - you can also buy food from the stand next door and bring in. They also have giant jenga and corn hole set up. This area opens 1.5 hours before show time, the seat you 30 minutes before. Ended up with fantastic center stage seats about 5 rows back, I was about 3/4th back of the VIP entry line.

The morning rope drop was interesting. Cast members were telling people who wanted Roger's VIP to line up in a certain queue. Even the cast members manning early entry were repeating this advice. I ignored them and got in line for early entry. Most early entry folks went to Avengers Campus while 2 of us went to Hollywood Lounge for VIP access signup.

If you have early entry just get in the early entry line and ignore the cast members :)

I thought it was Studio Catering Company. Where is Hollywood Lounge?

I thought it was Studio Catering Company. Where is Hollywood Lounge?
It looks like they changed it to be at a podium now. Also, your entire party must be present. From the website...

To purchase this incredible experience at a price of $29, visit us at a podium located near Stage 12, between Studio Catering Co. and Hollywood Lounge in Hollywood Land, beginning at the opening of Disney California Adventure Park. Receive a souvenir lanyard at the time of your purchase. Your entire party must be present at the time of purchase.

Did they start selling the VIP tickets during early entry or did they not start selling until 8:00 when the park officially opens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter