• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t agree more. Waiting until 2025 to use the points when you can easily get a contract with double points for a lower price just doesn’t make sense. What could be stopping you? Telling a broker you backed out? So what! It happens all the time. Trust me, they will still take your call and present an offer on the next contract.

And by the way, the seller of this contract is an investor from DVCRM. All contracts they list with the “2” after the resort acronym indicates investor. So they likely own the contract. Any other logical or normal seller (like us) isn’t going to agree to not have a buyer place a deposit in escrow.

Do as you please @KeyRose … we’re just trying to help you.
I’m confused by what you mean about the 2 behind the resort acronym. I have two contracts listed with them and there’s a 2 after my resort acronym and I’m definitely not an investor. Can you give an example, since I may be looking at the wrong thing

Hi! I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but all of you guys here are so helpful. I've been trying to reach an agent at vacatia.com the last 2 days and I haven't been successful. Does anyone know how to get a hold of a live person to have some questions answered? Thanks everyone

$80 per point?! I have not been on here a lot recently but that seems crazy good....right?
I was the one who purchased that contract. However, it didn't happen overnight - 34 offers over 8 months with 6 brokers. I was looking for SSR, 150-250 points with Feb or Oct UY - so pretty specific. I knew what I wanted to pay and if I didn't get a contract so be it. I already had 400 points @ BCV so I was in no rush.

Hi! I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but all of you guys here are so helpful. I've been trying to reach an agent at vacatia.com the last 2 days and I haven't been successful. Does anyone know how to get a hold of a live person to have some questions answered? Thanks everyone
Not sure, but id be pretty skeptical of anything they do.
https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/mill-valley/profile/vacation-rentals/vacatia-inc-1116-454803/complaints

If you have other questions, you might try starting a new thread here.
https://www.disboards.com/forums/community-board.33/

Is this where I can post when my contract closed and all the data?
Also, how long did it take before points actually landed in your accounts?

Here's my data if it can be used - it seemed SUPER fast :)
jyssilly---$141-$16876-108-BLT-Dec-0/22, 84/23, 108/24, 108/25- sent 11/9, passed 11/21

jyssilly---$141-$16876-108-BLT-Dec-0/22, 84/23, 108/24, 108/25- sent 11/9, passed 11/21
Look for the thread titled closing time.

Points may take a few weeks/month.

Look for the thread titled closing time.
or to the first post in this thread to add your info with the coder thingy.

I was the one who purchased that contract. However, it didn't happen overnight - 34 offers over 8 months with 6 brokers. I was looking for SSR, 150-250 points with Feb or Oct UY - so pretty specific. I knew what I wanted to pay and if I didn't get a contract so be it. I already had 400 points @ BCV so I was in no rush.
That's great!

I'm pending on 1 and one is post ROFR, first timer here.
AKV 175 points - $105/pt. August. 87/2023 175/2024 175/2025.
This passed a week ago.

SSR 160 points- $92/pt. August. 0/2023 242/2024 160/2025.
This is pending.

I thought I did pretty good, but some of you guys are ridiculous lol. Should have tried a bit more and checked this thread before my offers.

Last edited:
I'm pending on 1 and one is post ROFR, first timer here.
AKV 175 points - $105/pt. August. 87/2023 175/2024 175/2025.
This passed a week ago.

SSR 160 points- $92/pt. August. 0/2023 242/2024 160/2025.
This is pending.

I thought I did pretty good, but some of you guys are ridiculous lol. Should have tried a bit more and checked this thread before my offers.
I think you did great. I would be happy with either of those contracts.

BlueRocco04---$143-$9130-60-PVB-Jun-0/22, 2/23, 60/24, 60/25- sent 11/14, passed 11/29

Woo hoo! Whole process completed & closed in 17 days from offer to closing (today: Dec 1st!) Now to wait for the points!
congratulations to you! how did you get everything done so quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter