ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitavan---$100-$11290-100-AKV-Jun-0/16, 0/17, 100/18, 100/19- sent 10/20, passed 11/1

This is my 3rd contract. I have a BCV and Poly contract. This one will put me over 500 points and access to concierge rooms!

AKV has been our 'go to' 7 month resort. We love it there! Now a home resort.

Ariel620---$105-$18444-160-BLT-Jun-0/16, 160/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 10/12, passed 11/1

WOAH! Congrats!!!
if you dont mind my asking, what was the original asking price.
That is truly fantastic for you!

I paid $121 for practically the same contract just a few months ago. Great price for you! Glad it passed!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Fidelity on speed dial? You had to be quick to get that one! Good job!

Yes, Fidelity. We worked with Bonnie there, she has been outstanding. We are on the preferred mailing list, and the second my husband heard the computer ding with an email alert, he saw the cost and was on the phone with Bonnie in a few seconds. She knew this contract was exactly what we were looking for, we had missed out on 4 other BLT contracts that we put an offer on, but those were already under contract, but now I'm not sad at all about that because the price per point is much lower on this contract then on our previous attempts. We were very quick!

WOAH! Congrats!!!
if you dont mind my asking, what was the original asking price.
That is truly fantastic for you!

We paid full price, so the asking price was the $105 per point that we paid. It was listed on Fidelity's preferred email list. My husband had already made the offer when I asked him if it was possible to overbid the asking price, because I was sure this was going to fail ROFR, but it passed yesterday! The only reason that anyone can guess as to why it passed ROFR is that it was a foreign seller (Japan).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter