• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are hoping to use the '22 points. But, if we can't we will rent them out.

If these points expire end of November, you may have a difficult time even renting them as right now there is limited availability.

What you may end up needing to do is just book random nights and offer as confirmed.

If these points expire end of November, you may have a difficult time even renting them as right now there is limited availability.

What you may end up needing to do is just book random nights and offer as confirmed.
Oh, thanks for the tip! I didn't think about the availability part of it. Unfortunately, Disney has not set up our Dashboard yet so, I can't book anything right now. The banked points do not expire until Nov. 30th of 2024. Fingers crossed that my points become available soon and there will be still some availability left for next year.

Oh, thanks for the tip! I didn't think about the availability part of it. Unfortunately, Disney has not set up our Dashboard yet so, I can't book anything right now. The banked points do not expire until Nov. 30th of 2024. Fingers crossed that my points become available soon and there will be still some availability left for next year.
Nov 2022 "banked" points will expire this Nov (2023), not 2024. You have about 60 days left to do something with them. OR are they banked already, but still just showing as 2022??

YIKES! We have a December Use Year. We were told that these points were banked just this past July 2022 and would expire Nov. 30th, 2024 and that our 2023 points would load on December 01st 2023.
Have we been misinformed?
Please does anyone know for sure...HELP!

YIKES! We have a December Use Year. We were told that these points were banked just this past July 2022 and would expire Nov. 30th, 2024 and that our 2023 points would load on December 01st 2023.
Have we been misinformed?
Please does anyone know for sure...HELP!
No, sounds like you're good. Usually they would show the double points under 2023 is why there is confusion.

Last edited:
I would check the contract. If the contract states that the '22 points are banked into '23 UY then you are good but if it dont then you should expect them to expire at 11/30 - 2023.
Ok, yes, just checked my contract, under Special Clauses it does say "Buyer to receive 174 Banked points from the 2022 allocation and must be used by 12/01/02024", which I understand really means must be used by November 30th, 2024 Again, thank you so much to everyone for all your help, tips and advice! I truly appreciate it! This is my first DVC contract so I'm still learning all the ins and outs of how it all works! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter