• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that depends if you want the 1% back from Costco or the points for Hyatt. I would do a cash back vs. Hyatt points calculation to see which one is worth more.
Overall the Hyatt points are worth more than the 1% back, but it depends on if you think you'll be staying at Hyatt hotels anytime soon.

Is there an alternate way to transfer to the Hyatt card? The standard way of transferring between cards is limited to Sapphire, Ink, and Freedom…in my account.

Can you guys give details on how to transfer points to Chase Hyatt card?
You need to get your Hyatt number (not Hyatt credit card number but your Hyatt loyalty number) and link that to a section in the Ultimate Rewards portal. You need to go Transfer to Travel Partners in the dropdown in the UR portal to link it and from there, you would transfer your Chase UR points to the Hyatt loyalty account. They generally appear ~instantly in your Hyatt account.

DisneyPie---$91-$14460-150-SSR-Dec-0/22, 0/23, 150/24- sent 6/27

First timer here, thank you to everyone who posts on this board. I've been lurking here a little over a few weeks now and I "studied" here to prepare for buying a resale contract just a few weeks when we rented points from FB groups and David's over Labor Day weekend and realized math wise, this would be a better thing to invest in for our family since we go annually.

We're so excited! My husband laughs that I've found a new hobby for price charting since I was obsessed with stocks/crypto investments a few years ago. :)
Congrats! I may suffer from the same affliction…

Pangyal---$116-$32739-275-BCV-Feb-0/22, 0/23, 550/24, 275/25-Seller pays ‘23 MF- sent 7/14

giphy.gif

Awww thanks!! Its our first contract so we are very excited! Think we perhaps could have got one a couple of $ a point cheaper, but no-one seemed to be budging and it was exactly the number of points and UY we wanted :)
That's what matters most! Paying the extra couple hundred bucks for the exact contract you want for years to come? Well worth it! Happy for you! And I'm soooo glad I can no longer lurk around this contract! Those Angel vs. Devil talks are a real struggle! LOL! 😂

Batuuwanderer---$135-$22050-160-AUL-Mar-0/22, 0/23, 140/24, 160/25-Subsidized dues- sent 7/12/2023

They were firm on price and it’s my use year so I couldn’t resist. Not the best deal but I’m still happy! 😊
I bought mine for a similar price in December. When it's the right UY and given the scarcity of sub dues AUL its prob best not to scare away the unicorn :P

Very true. And I'm still waiting on that massive recession that's going to begin in January 2023...

Remember this thread?:

Wow DVC Prices!!!
A classic! SSR should have crashed down to $25pp and a loaf of bread should cost $15 by now due to the deep depression and runaway inflation. Gee, it's almost as if these things aren't super simple to predict 🤔

Had a coworker spouting this stuff a couple of weeks ago. "It's so obvious! All the signs are there! Deep recession bordering on depression by the end of the year!" When I asked him if he's pulled all his money out of the market and bought gold or crypto or whatever he's like "Nah, I don't really invest, I live for today!" 🙄 Ok, thanks for the advice bud

Had a coworker spouting this stuff a couple of weeks ago. "It's so obvious! All the signs are there! Deep recession bordering on depression by the end of the year!" When I asked him if he's pulled all his money out of the market and bought gold or crypto or whatever he's like "Nah, I don't really invest, I live for today!" 🙄 Ok, thanks for the advice bud
IMG_7990.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter