• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
emchen—-$127-$60579-477-AUL-Dec-0/22, 0/23, 477/24, 477/25-SUBSIDIZED can’t close till 02/15/24- sent 06/18
LOL; we buy when you buy. That's kind of scary. This puts you close to 2000? ; lots of SAP

That was a tempting contract to grab. Great job!

LOL; we buy when you buy. That's kind of scary. This puts you close to 2000? ; lots of SAP

That was a tempting contract to grab. Great job!
😂 just broke 1200 points with that AUL contract. Are you close to breakin 2000?? Do I need to pick up the pace???

Jomik1---$100-$15642-150-SSR-Mar-0/22, 15/23, 150/24, 150/25-Seller Pays MF '23- sent 7/5

Just submitted, addonitis is very real and very dangerous. Told DH we had to stop looking at resale contracts after the last one closed in May. Didn't even make it two months!🤷‍♀️

Excellent deal for a VGC loaded contract! Much rather have that contract at that price than the new Villas at Disneyland Hotel with all of its drawbacks.
Yep us too. 2nd VGC contract and nicely spaced with Dec +Mar to cover our demand times along with AUB SUB contracts the same UYs.

We toyed with VDH direct as we're not blue card holders to get 150 its; but just not enough to get us there and we love that new back entrance.

Nope; just breaking 1050 with this one. We're the ones behind you :D

VGC Mar+Dec
AUL sub Mar+Aug+Dec
Not far behind!

Fyi, I think direct purchase of a Favorite Week Standard Studio at VGF for week 48, 49, or 50 may be a very efficient way to get a blue card for one of your 3 memberships.

Just a thought…look into Favorite Weeks (search FW and guaranteed weeks in DisBoards). I’m only bringing this up cuz I read a very compelling thread on it. 😳

Can't believe we are at a new quarter of ROFR thread. May the monster continue it's slumber.

I am banning myself from the resale sites. I have found that I have no willpower and will end up owning at every resort if I don't stop looking at contracts.

Congrats. You will love VGC! I know you said you want BWV, but you might want to add on at Wilderness Lodge so you can complete the Peter Dominick collection :)

I am banning myself from the resale sites. I have found that I have no willpower and will end up owning at every resort if I don't stop looking at contracts.
Congrats. You will love VGC! I know you said you want BWV, but you might want to add on at Wilderness Lodge so you can complete the Peter Dominick collection :)
👆add-on-itis enabler! Lmao 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter