ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your wait. Your wait seems excessive for sure. There were so many results posted last week. Really nothing so far this week. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!
I definitely feel like the ROFR person knew they were going to be out on vacation this week so they did a whole bunch of easy decisions last week and anyone in a holding group is still just waiting...

A little late posting, but I just returned from the absolute best Disney trip I've ever had. Just passed this one and I have serious addonitis again already 🙈

lovethesun12---$164-$9616-54-PVB-Dec-0/20, 54/21, 108/22, 54/23- sent 7/6, passed 8/15

Just curious...Any luck today? I am still waiting to hear on a -$160-100-CCV@WL-Mar sent 7/15 --seems to be taking a long time and I was wondering if anyone was getting a response. Hope you get good news soon!

41 days?!! 42 days and counting?! I don’t know I’ve got the patience to wait that long. I’m on day #15 and keep telling myself I’m not allowed to get antsy until 9/9. Crazy how there were people posting last week who had sent off on 7/27-8/2 who heard back. This process really does seem so random…

SRUAlmn---$76-$14809-160-VB-Apr-0/21, 0/22, 289/23, 160/24-Seller pays MF 22- sent 8/23

We’ve heard it all about Vero and the high maintenance fees, but this was a great time for us to start our membership and this was the price we could manage for now! There are always other contracts to add in the future 🤗 We’re so excited and hoping the Vero trend with ROFR continues 🥰

Where my new incentives at?

Looks like they just added them. I took a screenshot of the Riviera promo and sent it to my husband… who will still say no lol 😩. Also…looks like they have incentives for PVB, OKW, and SSR right now. It doesn’t say what it is though.

Attachments

• 28BD57F5-C458-4B96-9DA3-DA085D72381B.jpeg
    28BD57F5-C458-4B96-9DA3-DA085D72381B.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I sent a note to my guide as we want more OKWE and Poly (maybe).

We have a 50 OKWE in ROFR now and should know in a week or so. We really need more than 50, just that OCT gets no love and I never find any! At $127 it is more doubtful that it will go through, but who knows what she's *drinking* this week!

Off to scrub the 'fridge and kitchen (code for *how much can we buy?* LOL). Second load of laundry already going...

Will share the news as soon as I know! :laundy:

41 days?!! 42 days and counting?! I don’t know I’ve got the patience to wait that long. I’m on day #15 and keep telling myself I’m not allowed to get antsy until 9/9. Crazy how there were people posting last week who had sent off on 7/27-8/2 who heard back. This process really does seem so random…
I know! Waiting would have been more painful if the borrowing restriction wasn't lifted shortly after my contract was sent. I initially wanted the newly purchased points to complete booking all the nights I needed for our spring vacation within our 7-11 month window. With the restriction lifted I was able to go ahead and do that and not have to worry about when the points show up in my account.

Yep. Same
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter