ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just heard back from 8/12 and passed for AKV
Can you post your string, just curious what your pricing was. I promise I am completely happy that you, who sent in the paperwork 2 days after I did, got your ROFR before me...I promise! o_O

Last edited:
Lorana---$104-$5945-50-SSR-Sep-0/19, 50/20, 50/21, 50/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/14

Um.... ooops? I saw this and on a whim made an offer, thinking "no way it's still available" (as it was listed at $111/point), but thinking a small contract to add to my SAP points would be nice (and having now a total of 150 SSR points is nice on those holidays when I do want to ensure I get a Treehouse or Grand Villa). But really, I expected it not to be accepted. I think I have a problem and might need an intervention... ;-)

My offer was accepted so quickly, that I wish I had gone even lower. However, the seller is paying MF, so it's really $97.23 per point, which is a great price on a 50-point contract!
Great price on a small contract!

Saw a 8/10 submission for a SSR contract pass today. I submitted 8/11 for SSR. Can't tell you how many times i've checked emails today but still nothing. I feel like I normally see M-W-F pass notices...hopefully they do some on Tuesdays too! I need to hear back soon one way or another so that I can productively move on with my life! 🤣

Oh, pish posh! You'll either be searching for another contract or planning your next trip!

After months of reading and learning from all of you-- thank you!-- we have submitted our first resale contract. So excited to add-on to our smaller contract bought direct, and trying to settle in for the long wait through ROFR. The wait won't keep me from dreaming about our next trip, though! Thanks again for all the wisdom shared here. We found the right contract for us, but it took a lot of thinking and learning to be sure of that.

Pirates1996---$135-$34655-250-CCV@WL-Dec-0/18, 0/19, 299/20, 250/21-Seller pays MF '20- sent 9/14

My contract was submitted on 8/12 so I’m thinking I’ll get the word any day now!
For you seasoned DVC resale contract buyers, what’s the timeline like after it passed ROFR with Fidelity?

when do you pay the remaining balance, how long after it passes ROFR? How long until you get your points and are all done after you pay your balance and close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter