ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excited to join the end of June club passes today and add my pricey BCV contract to the data thread. I'd searched for a small August UY add on to my other BCV contract for quite some time. When this one finally popped up, I was so excited I almost offered full price. Thankfully I came to my senses to get a slightly better deal. Asking was $165, so I decided I'd offer my max to not lose it to someone else!

LilyJC---$151-$16448-100-BCV-Aug-0/19, 150/20, 100/21- sent 6/30, passed 8/3

Hi
Complete newbie here.

lea2124-$84-$32525-360-SSR-April-0/19, 209/20, 360/21, 360/22- sent 7/21

We're not overly confident Disney will waive ROFR on this. It was advertised as $89 and we offered $84 and they accepted. We thought they would come back with a counter offer.
Does anyone know of anyone passing ROFR with this amount?
many thanks
Please reformat with the link in post#1 even though you're almost correct! Thanks :)

I was able to get a document notarized at a UPS store since my banks still have the branches closed. They must not be looking that hard.

Really. Yikes. They must not be very motivated to get their money. You could suggest a mobile notary. Perfect for the current situation: could be done outside with masks for safety. You might even find one in their area to suggest. What a bother.

The first time Disney reviewed the contract they notified my broker they wanted it re-written so that the 2021 points were all back and they reduced the banked 2019 points (expiring in 2021). The bad part was I waited basically another 3 weeks for them to review it again and pass on it. 50 days total.
So my broker just notified me that they’re doing the same thing. They took the banked points from 2019 and put them into 2021! I just signed the addendum so hopefully it’s not another 3 weeks like you waited. I’m just glad I have more time to use them. Thanks again for the insight.

Excited to join the end of June club passes today and add my pricey BCV contract to the data thread. I'd searched for a small August UY add on to my other BCV contract for quite some time. When this one finally popped up, I was so excited I almost offered full price. Thankfully I came to my senses to get a slightly better deal. Asking was $165, so I decided I'd offer my max to not lose it to someone else!

LilyJC---$151-$16448-100-BCV-Aug-0/19, 150/20, 100/21- sent 6/30, passed 8/3
There are SO few small BCV contracts period that you don't need to justify it to anyone!

Hi
Complete newbie here.

lea2124-$84-$32525-360-SSR-April-0/19, 209/20, 360/21, 360/22- sent 7/21

We're not overly confident Disney will waive ROFR on this. It was advertised as $89 and we offered $84 and they accepted. We thought they would come back with a counter offer.
Does anyone know of anyone passing ROFR with this amount?
many thanks
I recently passed ROFR at $85 for a loaded SSR contract with 300 points, so I think you’ll be good. And as many have said, DVC doesn’t seem to be taking anything at the moment.

I am selling the 3 HHI contracts to 2 buyers. Got the closing docs last night and am notarizing tonight. Have a neighbor who is a notary. Found on Nextdoor. Charges $10. Easy peasy. Sounds like @poofyo101 's sellers aren't planning to sell anymore.

We received our closing documents last Thursday, found a notary in our neighborhood, got it notarized that night and sent it back via Fed Ex Friday morning (received confirmation the title company received it today). I think you’re right... you can definitely find a notary if you’re motivated to do so!!! Just praying our seller is as motivated as we were! 🤣

Really. Yikes. They must not be very motivated to get their money. You could suggest a mobile notary. Perfect for the current situation: could be done outside with masks for safety. You might even find one in their area to suggest. What a bother.
Actually if you are US based you can use RON Remote Online Notary. You don’t need to actually be in the US at the time just need to be a US citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter