ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, still only passing up to June 1?? Not moving spectacularly fast today... Last Tuesday was so much better. There's still time in the day, I guess🤞 mine was sent 6-17 and I'm on day 27...
So happy for everyone who has passed, though! Congratulations!!🎆

It was from the member administration email address: wdw.dvc.member.administration@email.disney.com

That email was sent to me early morning last Thursday and its now Monday and still no member ID number, activation code..etc...

I wonder if all non theme park cast members have been out of office to attend cast member previews at the parks so things are really slow this week. A bit frustrating as I got one update that it would usually take 2 weeks from closing to get the DVC info and then another one that is now 3.5 to 4 weeks. Its now at over 5 weeks and still nothing!

Here is my recent experience as a timeline guide to how things currently are for ROFR through posted points.

Updated and finally the whole process is completed! 🥂

Sent to ROFR 4/2, Passed ROFR 5/5, closed 5/21, Email from DVC to post my new contract 6/26, Points posted to my DVC account 7/10. 99 total days

Good News - Passed ROFR!

Perryo---$133.5-$14698-100-BLT-Dec-0/19, 120/20, 100/21- sent 5/14, passed 7/14

But WAIT we’re not there yet...
There is the “Estoppel” to be issued by Disney...then the title company’s closing process... then the deed recording by Orange County... then Disney DVC Member Services’ account setup, and finally... Disney DVC point posting.

Being realistic, I am guessing another 2+ months until we see our new points in our DVC account. I will post the entire timeline from “offer made” to “points in account” on the Dis Boards ‘Closing Time!!’ thread when everything is finished.
Congratulations 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter