ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this and my resale SSR contract passed on 8/3; however, that was right before they started buying back contracts. I don't know if it would have passed since I had a $96pp with 210 points.

Im $100pp with SSR, so hopefully that's enough

DVCanonymouse---$130-$25630-190-PVB-Aug-0/19, 57/20, 190/21, 190/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 8/28

Thank you to DISboards and The DVC Show for all the info and advice that made this offer possible. DVCStore has made the process seamless so far!

*holding breath on edge of seat...now, we wait for pixiedust!!

Last edited:
Welp, it's back to the drawing board. Just notified that Disney took our contract. Disappointed but not surprised. Good luck everyone that's still waiting to hear. Sending pixie dust your way!:wizard:

jomik1---$88-$36256-400-SSR-Jun-0/19, 0/20, 343/21, 400/22- sent 7/16, taken 8/28

That's a bummer!! They need to stop this. :sad2:

Climb back on that horse and pick another!

Oh, thank you for clarifying. I didn't know what that (seller) meant...thought it was a typo!

Maybe I should made it more clear.

honestly I would have loved to be able to keep it but it was time to sell it now that I got VGF and VGF is one of my absolute favorite resorts and BLT I only used as SAP.

Maybe I should made it more clear.

honestly I would have loved to be able to keep it but it was time to sell it now that I got VGF and VGF is one of my absolute favorite resorts and BLT I only used as SAP.
Congrats on your VGF! Yeah, I guess you could write "Im the seller, not the buyer"...or insert "(seller)" after your username at the beginning of the string.

Lost one contract today, jumped right back in and had an offer accepted. Will post a properly posted string once I have all the numbers and a sent date. Basically, $94/400 points at SSR 0/20 400/21 400/22. Hopefully Disney will get it's fill of SSR before we get to the 35-45 day mark and we'll pass through.

So sorry to hear your contract got taken, but best of luck on the new one! I hope Disney stops buying back contracts too (at least not so many) or at least doesn't buy yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter