ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m totally shocked right now! I can’t believe this made it through! I was sure at this price they would take it!! So excited. It’s our first contract!

bookluvrgirl---$135-$20950-150-BCV-Jun-0/18, 150/19, 150/20, 150/21- sent 6/27, passed 7/9

🤗😁
Congratulations!!!! Great deal! That WAS close!

Finally!!! Just like @pangyal, 5th time was a charm!

Shawn Miller---$108-$31904-270-AKV-Oct- 0/18, 281/19, 270/20- sent 7/28, passed 7/12
Congrats! Although maybe sent 6/28 ?? ;) (I suppose I could have the tool verify that, but it's pretty rare that happens so probably won't bother :D)

Congratulations!!!! Great deal! That WAS close!

Thank you. It was our first offer on anything and DH and I just said if it’s meant to be it’s meant to be. If not we will just keep taking our time to find the right contract. But I was pretty certain it was going to be taken. Needless to say I was speechless. I think there is something to the stripped contracts being taken. Our had full points with dues needing to be paid. Now onto waiting for closing.

Not sure how many of you saw, but the first Riviera resale contract was sold today ~ 175 points with asking price of $130/point but it sold for "nowhere near the asking price" :rolleyes1 It will be so interesting to see if this passes Disney's ROFR :oops: Even if it sold at $120 a point, the seller will be taking an almost $12,000 loss before anyone has even stayed there :confused3

How do you know that it didn't sell nowhere near the asking price of $130 - as a lot of others i'm curious about the upcoming resale price for DRR and $130 is still more than most of us thinks will be the "new" norm - even $120 is more.

How do you know that it didn't sell nowhere near the asking price of $130 - as a lot of others i'm curious about the upcoming resale price for DRR and $130 is still more than most of us thinks will be the "new" norm - even $120 is more.
I am in the Facebook group of the DVC broker who sold the listing :cool1: She said she could not post the actual selling price until after the sale is complete but to quote her "it sold nowhere near the asking price" which was $130 per point :confused3 I can't wait to see what it actually went for :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter