ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed February for our vacation habits, why we initially bought direct rather than being subjected to the Resale game of hurry up and wait.

Yeah was just a suggestion - I need to book flights so never have to cancel.

Just trying be helpful lol

Some of you members should just stick to vacations which is what I planned on doing and puchased points.

Sorry for your confusion

You posted both 375 and 350 points so not sure which it was. With 350 points x $150 being $52000 you have $10k in closing costs if your $62k total is correct. All I am doing is trying to understand the current direct incentives but your numbers are making it difficult. So yeah, it was confusing for me but not nearly as confusing as your snarky responses. Sorry for asking you a question. Good day.

You posted both 375 and 350 points so not sure which it was. With 350 points x $150 being $52000 you have $10k in closing costs if your $62k total is correct. All I am doing is trying to understand the current direct incentives but your numbers are making it difficult. So yeah, it was confusing for me but not nearly as confusing as your snarky responses. Sorry for asking you a question. Good day.
Glad to see that I wasn't the only one that thought the responses were very snarky and kind of uncalled for.

To keep on thread topic :) , here are 2 contracts from that I had passed a couple of weeks ago:

osera1---$133-$34035-250-BLT-Feb-0/17, 0/18, 250/19, 250/20- sent 7/24/18 passed 8/14/18

osera1---$132-$38266-270-BLT-Feb-0/17, 27/18, 540/19, 270/20- sent 7/25/18, passed 8/14/18

Just a couple things about the CCV direct points, I also have recently purchased direct CCV points. The pricing sheet from Disney I received mid July shows the $182pp price, with (selected examples) developer credits of $1000 for 150 points (175.33pp), $6000 for 350 points (164.85pp), $8750 for 500 points (164.50), $19000 for 1000 points (163pp).

WHEW passed!!!! 19 day turnaround, not too shabby

silva086---$97-$17158-160-SSR-Jun-0/17, 183/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 8/2, passed 8/21

extra 23 points in 2018 which is nice
we went through dvsales.com. Lori and Mark have been incredible to work with

does anyone have a summary of what happens next? what does the timeline look like from here? when will I be able to book my first trip?
You can book your first trip when it's closed and the title is yours. Sometimes after passing is another waiting game for the title before you can book. Mine took about 1 month. Good Luck and Congratulations

Epcot is our fav as well along with Hollywood Studios which we still call MGM :D Love that resort area as we get 2 parks so close. Not to mention Cape May Cafe character breakfast and Beaches & Cream. Plus one of the best pools IMO.
Just got back from Disney and was saying how I finally stopped calling it MGM. My kids asked me where that was :)

time to move on to another broker - we have made many offers with MF and closing costs in play. just received a ROFR on one where the buyer pays 2018 MF. and i could be wrong but i thought a broker had a legal obligation to present all offers to their client unless there was an offer on the table at asking.
This happened to me back in Feb with a broker, I moved on to another and got a great deal. The first broker made me feel bad for making offers they felt were too low.

Hi hichicha! I bought a PVB contract from the broker back in April. It passed ROFR but fell through due to the seller. The broker offered to rebate me the commission they charge sellers plus $500 on a replacement.
Now that is a good broker. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter