ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive!
I'd like to say it was down to skill and hard work but it really wasn't. Someone was jesting about how unlikely these sort of contracts were and I just saw it as a challenge. It was the very first contract I targeted (lowish price, double points, on the market > 3mo). There was no negotiation at all. I put in a stupid one time bid that I expected to be laughed at. I only hope the last laugh isn't on me!

Yeah I’ve seen a couple of those recently too, definitely a first. Maybe they’re being required to disclose it now?
I wonder. I doubt it's mandated but maybe they've gotten wind that DVC customers like those here think it's scammy of the brokers to do that and they're preemptively trying to come off as transparent? I dunno!

Anyone with a 2/23 send to ROFR or earlier that still hasn't heard back yet?

I asked fidelity to make sure it got sent and frankly they were quite resistant to check, especially Evy. But they said they'd check.

That's definitely taking longer than anything I've seen posted recently. This month I've had 2 AKLs go through at 14 and 15 days. My SSR took 21 days. Each email came through around 5:30pm EST for what that's worth.

Hopefully today is the day?!

That's what I was thinking too. The last person on 2/23 I saw was passed yesterday.

Quite odd it's taking so long. We were at $94 pp so it's not like we were at $75 or something either.

Everytime I've asked they gave a canned response of it takes each contract different etc, we'll let you know.

But it sure seems longer so I think there's an error somewhere

That's what I was thinking too. The last person on 2/23 I saw was passed yesterday.

Quite odd it's taking so long. We were at $94 pp so it's not like we were at $75 or something either.

Everytime I've asked they gave a canned response of it takes each contract different etc, we'll let you know.

But it sure seems longer so I think there's an error somewhere
Yeah, there are always some stragglers that take longer than the rest. This happened to me a little on my last contract- people who submitted a few days after me were already passing and I was still waiting. I'm a 3/7 date now and I feel like the dates haven't really been creeping forward either (I saw a 3/1 pass on Monday or Tuesday, but that's it, and now some more February dates).

JGINPL---$128-$11183-80-PVB-Feb-0/23, 80/24, 80/25, 80/26-SellerHalfClosing- sent 1/30

Pretty happy with this one. I may be looking at reducing some of my smaller contracts if this one pass ROFR.
Hoping for you that this passed ROFR already! When did you end up hearing back? (apologies if you've already reported this somewhere and I missed it).

Yeah, there are always some stragglers that take longer than the rest. This happened to me a little on my last contract- people who submitted a few days after me were already passing and I was still waiting. I'm a 3/7 date now and I feel like the dates haven't really been creeping forward either (I saw a 3/1 pass on Monday or Tuesday, but that's it, and now some more February dates).

yea, there's been quite a few 2/23 and up to even 3/4 that have passed. I get the stragglers. It appears either ours ends up being one or Fidelity didn't turn in correctly, etc.

Hopefully we hear today or tomorrow. or else it'll be next week which would put us at 4+ weeks.

yea, there's been quite a few 2/23 and up to even 3/4 that have passed. I get the stragglers. It appears either ours ends up being one or Fidelity didn't turn in correctly, etc.

Hopefully we hear today or tomorrow. or else it'll be next week which would put us at 4+ weeks.
Fingers crossed for you! The waiting is always the hardest part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter