ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought I would post a follow up on our situation since the ROFR monster grabbed our OKW last week. We ended up adding on 300 points to our original direct contract from Disney at SSR, so it was a total of 500. The add on price for 300 was a little less than the 420 would have been from OKW (and is for 12 years longer). The 500 point total is a perfect amount for us given when we usually go.

Disney ended up voiding our original 200 pt contract as it hadn't closed yet and did a new one for 500. The same day we signed we had all of our points. As the new contract required a new membership number they even moved our summer reservations over for us (15 day stay split between CCV, BCV, and BLT) and we were able to grab a Poly reservation for this weekend...we get there tonight!

Good luck to all in the ROFR process. We are glad we won't have to go through the wait anymore though :-)

It’s officially taken 🥲. I already have another offer on another contract with my same agent. My agent said Disney sent them an email yesterday at 6:15pm but since I didn’t find out until this morning I made the taken date today. I hope the ROFR get tired of seeing my name come up on contracts and take pity and finally let one pass. 🤞

Princesscinderella---$150-$25948-160-BLT-Feb-0/20, 320/21, 160/22- sent 2/18, taken 3/4
Sorry to hear that! I haven't heard on mine yet. It was sent the day after yours.

HappyThoughtsTees---$88-$18700-200-AUL-Dec-0/19, 0/20, 0/21, 200/22-seller pays MF 21&22- sent 3/5

Off we go!
Seller providing a credit for '22 dues but the formatting wouldn't let me include it in the total price.
Dang if I had seen that one out there I may have tried to grab it. December 2022 UY is a long way away but that second week of June on the Aulani points chart is sweeeeeet.

Dang if I had seen that one out there I may have tried to grab it. December 2022 UY is a long way away but that second week of June on the Aulani points chart is sweeeeeet.
Totally! We have 3 kids under 9 years old so we will need that home resort booking if we want to go when school gets out in June!!
We are a bit bummed that points are so far away, but consoled ourselves with 2022 annual dues being paid for by the seller 😂😂

Totally! We have 3 kids under 9 years old so we will need that home resort booking if we want to go when school gets out in June!!
We are a bit bummed that points are so far away, but consoled ourselves with 2022 annual dues being paid for by the seller 😂😂
It would have been a tough sell for me to get my wife on board with Aulani as our home anyways. 11 hours to HNL is a lot more daunting than 3 hours to MCO. We went to Aulani right before COVID and fell in love, so we're heading back in November (cash).

It would have been a tough sell for me to get my wife on board with Aulani as our home anyways. 11 hours to HNL is a lot more daunting than 3 hours to MCO. We went to Aulani right before COVID and fell in love, so we're heading back in November (cash).
We are west coast so it’s a bit easier for us to get to Hawaii. I think we are so Disney deprived with VGC still closed that helped us justify this Aulani contract! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter