ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iestyn5150---$101-$25900-250-AKV-Jun-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 250/20- sent 2/25, taken 4/4

Attachments

• 1DF8AD00-2AD0-4E3A-9247-C3176DEE8FF4.jpeg
    1DF8AD00-2AD0-4E3A-9247-C3176DEE8FF4.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 14

Thanks. After the time I’d waited I’d kinda resigned myself to the fact they’d take it. Still, onwards and upwards!

So sorry. I know my taken is coming... just hate that I’m still waiting.

Me too. But I'm 2 weeks behind y'all. Day 22. I waited over a year to submit a contract. My emotions be like :sad: We're going to Disney soon. I'll probably find out it's taken while we are there.

I paid by credit card and had one taken in February. The deposit was returned within a few days of my request to my broker, and it was put back on the credit card. I had this a few years back as well and that title company sent me a check, instead of refunding to the card. So I think it varies by title company?
May I ask which broker you used that had you pay by CC? We used DVC Resale Market and had to send a check overnight, which cost $25. It seemed very weird to me.

When did you pass rofr? I’m waiting on closing docs from first American as well. How did you get their contact info? Just googling or did your fidelity rep give it to you? I don’t have it and was hoping you could share it with me so I can follow up on your ours. We are st almost three weeks since passing rofr. Thanks!

We passed ROFR on 3/6. If I actually receive my contract docs today it will be 4 weeks from when Fidelity told me they sent the information to First American. They didn’t give me First American’s contact information but I found it online. I called 407-754-1320, got a receptionist and they transferred me to the closing agent. Hope this helps, again not sure it is speeding up my process by any means but I feel like I had to poke the bear so to speak.

May I ask which broker you used that had you pay by CC? We used DVC Resale Market and had to send a check overnight, which cost $25. It seemed very weird to me.
I do believe some of them let you pay by CC but you need to pay the 3% fee. We also used DVC Resale Market but chose to do the wire transfer at a cost of $20.

I used The Timeshare Store (Mason Title Company) and I was able to put the deposit on a CC. I didn't have to pay a fee either.

I do believe some of them let you pay by CC but you need to pay the 3% fee. We also used DVC Resale Market but chose to do the wire transfer at a cost of $20.
Both of the contracts I have out (1 through Fidelity, 1 through *************) seemed to encourage using a CC. Neither of the contracts had any verbiage about an extra fee for using a CC. At least not that I saw. I'm looking back through them now and am not seeing anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter