ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all who passed, those who have been ROFR'd don't give up there's contract out there for you.It's amazing to me how fast some of these contracts are passing. 12 days ,,,,insane. We have an OKW add-on for 100 points that was sent on 2/25, I'm now on needles and pins.

One more plus: you get to give your guide (when he tries to push you to Riviera’s 50 year RTU) your best Charleston Heston impression, and, while holding up the BWV point charts, proclaim, “From my cold dead hands!”

And then when you accidentally outlive your 2042 contract, you can drop to your knees and give your second best Heston impression, proclaiming, “Damn you all to hell!”

As it is the Mouse will have one-upped you.

I’ll prolly check out Jan 15th 2042 right after I pay the last years dues!

Liam518---$136-$22464-160-BLT-Sep-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 160/20- sent 2/25, passed 3/6 :smickey:

Thanks! We figured with our DD just turning 5 the proximity to MK can’t be beat!

Congratulations! Great price and happy to see they are waiving BLT now.
We bought BLT when our DD was 3 and seeing her running to the elevator window yelling “The Castle!” was irresistible. It also helped that DS LOVES the monorail! Hope you love it as much as we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter