ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH no.. what the heck.. how much have yours been priced? Just submitted 150 points for 107.00 today...

I’m on 4th contract in about 9 months. Taken in ROFR at $95pp, $97pp, $105pp. My $105 contract was submitted in December. The one pending now is at $115

But Lesley Wake got her AKV through at $106 with banked points so yours might make it through too!

My phone is getting tired of me checking email.... :coffee: every 5 minutes for the last 2 days...
Yeah at least for me, my broker called me! I’ve been getting soooo many junk calls lately I don’t tend to pick up unless I recognize the caller. Unless it has a Lake Buena Vista/Orlando area code-then I’m answering it ASAP! I was worried that she was calling with bad news, but thankfully she cut to the chase quickly!
(FYI, I went with Fidelity. They really seemed to do personal service, calling me to confirm my offer, then calling back with the response and all that Jazz)

OH no.. what the heck.. how much have yours been priced? Just submitted 150 points for 107.00 today...
Like Teeko said, I had a 160 point at $106 that just passed. It was also fully loaded, including all points from 2018 banked to 2019! I would have thought they would want that since it makes it somewhat easier to sell direct to someone else, but, hey, I’m not complaining!

Lorilais_mommie---$140-$46147-308-BLT-Aug-309/17, 309/18, 309/19, 309/20- sent 1/11

Got ours in!
Probly wont pass, but maybe with some faith, trust, and pixie dust Disney will let this one pass!
Please please please let it pass..

That should pass. However how many points is it for? I'm guessing 309 but you put 308 on the contract size. Does it have the full 309 from 2017?

That should pass. However how many points is it for? I'm guessing 309 but you put 308 on the contract size. Does it have the full 309 from 2017?

yes its for 309... sorry for the typo
and yes it has the full 309 for 2017 which was bank into 2018.. we had the seller bank all 2018 into 2019 so we don't miss that banking window.
so it looks like 2018 - 309 ( banked pts from 2017 must be used by july 31st 2018), 2019 - 618 pts, and 2020 has 309..
hoping this didn't hurt our chances of getting this passed, but the banking window was just to close for comfort and we cant use all 618pt in such a short time.

also any idea why BLT owners like 309 contracts?? I've seen 3 since we've started looking and not from the same seller. its seems like such a odd number

With the huge amount of contracts being sent to Disney for ROFR now in order to beat the deadline before the new rules take effect on 1/19, is anyone else anticipating that most decisions will take the full 30 days if not longer :confused3

With the huge amount of contracts being sent to Disney for ROFR now in order to beat the deadline before the new rules take effect on 1/19, is anyone else anticipating that most decisions will take the full 30 days if not longer :confused3
Probably a good possibility. I just hope Disney doesn't take them all.

any idea why BLT owners like 309 contracts?? I've seen 3 since we've started looking and not from the same seller. its seems like such a odd number

It's probably the exact amount for a week in a certain size and view unit by the 2009 or 2010 points chart.

There used to be a 160 point minimum for new direct purchases, so that's why there are a lot of 160 point contracts, too.

spacepoints---$112-$19500-160-SSR-Sep-73/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 1/11

Here's hoping. The price was artificially high but it has points for 2018 and my rare-ish use year. Yay DVD for the pending rule change and price increase.

My contracts - BLT - 115 direct (2012) SS - 25 resale (2018)

I’m on 4th contract in about 9 months. Taken in ROFR at $95pp, $97pp, $105pp. My $105 contract was submitted in December. The one pending now is at $115

But Lesley Wake got her AKV through at $106 with banked points so yours might make it through too!
Wow, I sure hope so... those would have been spectacular deals if they would have passed!!! How many points are you getting at 115?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter