ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww nuts, I mean I'm happy for you for your new better contract! But I'm waiting to hear about BWV too and everyone I know has not gotten theirs so far :(

Thanks! I offered way above what I thought 'should' pass because it is a loaded contract with a Feb UY. They may be salivating over this one with current UY points. If they take this one, they will be paying full price. Dirty scoundrels. :) We shall see.

Good luck! I SO wanted a contract with points available now but hubby insisted on a stripped one since we already have 3 trips planned in 2019 :)

I am a little worried since they are Feb points heading into Feb... But, I hope to rent those points out to offset the higher bid on this contract. I wanted to keep the price up in hopes DVD will waiver quickly. Plus we already have a Feb UY at another resort. This one was too good to pass up.

3 trips this year...that is awesome! Hopefully one soon for a great distraction from this mess.

JohnGypsy---$102-$18119-160-SSR-Feb-0/18, 160/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 1/16

Just closed on our first contract less than a month ago (130 at SS), rented those out already, and trying to buy another. :)

Would be same location (SS) and Use Year (Feb), so that would be quite nice! :)

JohnGypsy---$102-$18119-160-SSR-Feb-0/18, 160/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 1/16

Just closed on our first contract less than a month ago (130 at SS), rented those out already, and trying to buy another. :)

Would be same location (SS) and Use Year (Feb), so that would be quite nice! :)

I was willing to go with another UY for this one, but having the same is definitely ideal for us too. Good luck!

And here we go....

DduzDis---$125-$20411-150-BWV-Feb-0/18, 300/19, 150/20- sent 1/16

Good Luck! Who pays the MF on the banked 2018 pts?

ETA - Just looked at your total price, and it looks like the seller is absorbing the 2018 dues.
Great contract! Love the Boardwalk!

jpd0248---$113-$14110-120-AKV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 120/20- sent 1/17

Higher than what I wanted to pay, but it matched our current use year and was the only one I could find that matched what we wanted. Hoping we get through ROFR. Our first contract we tried for 2 years ago was taken in ROFR. Hoping to not experience that again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter