ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing yet. But the first one is only been 9 days. It's all I think about. The waiting is the worst. I found others in the meantime, just looking that I would try for except if I get these I can't afford a third right now. Would be disappointing if Disney exercises ROFR and I lose out of others since now there are so many to choose from. Also want to book a Nov vacation and time is running out. Glad you didn't have to wait long.
Just got my OKW and it passed. Only waited 9 days! Now let's hope for my Animal Kingdom. Submitted yesterday.

SHE'S NOT ON TODAY OF ALL DAYS...lol. Thanks for the fun!!! TGIF

I think they sometimes get delayed there... I didn’t find out that mine was taken until I got my deposit check in the mail from the title company. I called and she had my ROFR paper from Disney in a stack of papers that she was about to process :P

I think they sometimes get delayed there... I didn’t find out that mine was taken until I got my deposit check in the mail from the title company. I called and she had my ROFR paper from Disney in a stack of papers that she was about to process :P
It's frustrating because I see another one I would love to try for. Thanks for the info!

Just found out my OKW submitted 3/1 passed. Yippie!:yay:
Awesome! I told you it seems they pass a bunch at the same time!
From what I’ve been reading, it seems like the whole process takes around 50 to 60 days.

Awesome! I told you it seems they pass a bunch at the same time!
From what I’ve been reading, it seems like the whole process takes around 50 to 60 days.
Thank you so much. I will quote a my sister when hers passed "I feel like I won the lottery, only I have to pay money" So glad the wait for that ones is over. Now keeping my fingers crossed for my Animal Kingdom one. The OKW that just passed I can't close until mid May since the previous owner has that stipulation since they have a reservation booked. So a part of me is afraid to celebrate as there is always a small possibility that they can change their mind. But the agent told me that doesn't happen often.

Ugh, how am I still waiting on 2/23??? Congrats on passing.
Thank you. Hopefully yours passes as well. Keep us updated. There really doesn't seem to be any reason they pass or not. This one was stripped. Points start 2019. 370 pts only 92 for 2018 left. But got for $72 a point. Granted it's OKW not extended so expires 2042. But I was sure Disney would buy it back and make it a extended contract and sell it for $151 a point direct. I put in for another contract yesterday as I really thought I would never get this the more I saw others being taking and offered more money. Now I really have my heart set on the Animal Kingdom one, so I hope that passes as well. I have 5 kids so would always need 2 bedrooms and would be nice to have 2 different resorts for home contracts and have that 11mo window.

That was fast!! Congratulations! SOOOOOOO hoping my OKW passes too :)
I hope yours does also. It is very hard to wait. I still have another Animal Kingdom I submitted yesterday so have to wait but now that I know one passed I'm not so stressed knowing I have another to take a vacation. My direct points was only 50 points just enough to get the perks, can't even stay 2 days! So if my Animal Kingdom passed I'm all set if not back to the drawing board. Good Luck

That was fast!! Congratulations! SOOOOOOO hoping my OKW passes too :)
If it helps mine was $72 a point and out of the 370 pts only 92 for 2018. Really surprised they didn't want that one. If yours is stripped as well you probably have a great chance. Thought mine would never pass for only $72. My sister bought her's last years (exactly 12 months ago for $68)

If it helps mine was $72 a point and out of the 370 pts only 92 for 2018. Really surprised they didn't want that one. If yours is stripped as well you probably have a great chance. Thought mine would never pass for only $72. My sister bought her's last years (exactly 12 months ago for $68)
Awesome!! Mine has 72 of 240 for 2018. I’m hopeful it’ll pass! Your passing gives me hope but no one knows how they decide. Thinking it’ll be next Friday at the earliest.

Yes ours did pass and I see you will now be a fellow owner! Congratulations!
Thank you. You too. Mine passed but have to wait until 5/17 to close since they have a reservation booked. Can't wait til I can make my own reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter