• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

These last couple of weeks have been much slower. Maybe they'll ramp up again tomorrow. Last week I think people heard on Monday, Thursday, and maybe one on Saturday that posted about it. Obviously, everyone that is going through ROFR doesn't post on here, but a lot do. I hope yours gets through. I will tell you that if it doesn't, trying to get an even better deal with another one is kind of fun. ;)

We gave a full price offer on a mostly stripped contract with no points for almost a year. If this gets taken then I'm not sure what to do differently.

new update...
Glencoe---$106-$18336-160-BLT-Mar-0/16, 118/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 2/17 passed 3/2 rofr

Closing docs arrived 3/15....Closed March 24th.

I saw it listed at the Orange County comptrollers office, however still waiting to see it show at DVC site. I am also waiting on the completed transfer/add of my son to our contracts as owner all the documents arrived at title company same day, so I am wondering why the other one is not listed at Orange County comptrollers? AUGH! This wait is killing me more than all the others!!

Supplanter---$109-$11700-100-AUL-Aug-0/16, 200/17, 100/18-Subsidized dues cont- sent 3/30/2017

Adding another contract. The subsidized dues ones are too good to pass up. Really hoping it doesn't get taken

Supplanter---$109-$11700-100-AUL-Aug-0/16, 200/17, 100/18-Subsidized dues cont- sent 3/30/2017

Adding another contract. The subsidized dues ones are too good to pass up. Really hoping it doesn't get taken

Good luck. I think it will pass. I saw that contract last night. I currently have an Aulani subsidized contract in ROFR and I think it may have passed today. Haven't received notification from broker yet but with fidelity I gave authorization for timeshare title to charge deposit. It was explained to me that no charges would be made unless contract passed rofr. Contract submitted on 3/15. Cc charged today.

We passed ROFR on 3/13. I am hoping to see closing docs any day now. I am not booking until next year, so no real rush but the wait is still incredibly slow.

Yup...we plan on banking the points for this use year and glad we have until July! This was always our worry when buying a loaded contract that closing would be a snails pace and would be chasing a deadline to bank.

Trying to get this one through after Disney yanked the last one. It's not quite as loaded as the last contract we submitted, but it does have more total points, some extra banked in points and it's the same UY as our current BLT membership. Probably an overall better fit. Fingers crossed that $1 more pp will slide through!

disneylovinfamilyof6---$108-$28405-250-BLT-Feb-0/16, 351/17, 250/18, 250/19-Seller pays all CC- sent 3/29
Best of luck with this one :)!

Best of luck with this one and great to see you back on this thread :teeth:!

PaintsWithAllTh---$78-$13822-160-AKV-Dec-0/16, 124/17, 160/18- sent 3/30

Fingers crossed on our first contract!

I'll be interested to see what happens for you. I looked pretty hard at that contract and another similar one on the same site.

I continue to be amazed at the variations in prices. One website I noticed today had a contracted listed $11/pt higher than the sale pending right next to it. But the higher one was a stripped contract and lower one was loaded. Hard to make sense of what is a good price....

I'll be interested to see what happens for you. I looked pretty hard at that contract and another similar one on the same site.

I continue to be amazed at the variations in prices. One website I noticed today had a contracted listed $11/pt higher than the sale pending right next to it. But the higher one was a stripped contract and lower one was loaded. Hard to make sense of what is a good price....

People can ask for whatever they want, it doesn't mean they will actually sell at that price. We don't see the actual sale prices on those sites which would allow for a much better comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter