ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even believe I get to post this right now....

:mickeyjumPASSED!! mrsfenskie---$85-$4865-50-VWL-Oct-50/16, 0/17, 50/18- sent 2/16, passed 3/3

I had emailed my broker this morning asking about how long ROFRs have been taking recently (I couldn't help it... I was losing my mind!!) And BOY am I glad I reached out to her!!! No more than 5 minutes later, I got a response from her, "Wow, your timing is amazing!! Congratulations, Disney has waived their ROFR!"!! Don't lose hope. I was 99% sure that this contract was going to be taken. Just took a little faith, trust, and pixie dust. :tinker:
Fantastic- congratulations :flower1:!!!

Today I got an email...

Please be advised that we are still waiting for a reply regarding the Right of First Refusal on the above property.

Ahhhhhhh.......Stop playing with my emotions!!!!

I had an offer accepted on a contract I know is overpriced for OKW. I haven't signed the contract yet, its for $80/point for 223, with 68/16, 223/17, 223/18. What do you guys think? (I lost the last 2 contracts so now, I just want it over with) Am I being crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter