ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
VGF is truly grand!!! Best of luck :sunny:!
Thank you - I've been 'shopping' for a VGF contract for going on 2 years now, I've stayed in a regular room there & loved it, but was concerned about the distance from the DVC building to the main lobby & having a bubble tub (v. a spa tub) so we stayed in a 1 br. awhile ago to test drive it & were sold. Just had to find the perfect contract in the right use year w/ enough points (can you ever really have enough points?)
Hoping to close & have points loaded before the 7 month window opens for our scheduled visit mid December :) to try and snag a few nights at our new home resort, if not we'll stick w/ our already scheduled nights at our first love - AKV.

The goof troop---$78-$15934-180-AKV-Dec-28/16, 180/17, 180/18- sent 2/28

Second attempt! Crossing our fingers and toes this makes it through!!! ✨

The goof troop---$78-$15934-180-AKV-Dec-28/16, 180/17, 180/18- sent 2/28

Second attempt! Crossing our fingers and toes this makes it through!!! ✨
I will cross my fingers for you, too!!!

I just heard that CCV sales will open to current members next week. Do you think this will impact the buybacks of WL at all?

DisneyDX---$76-$12160-160-SSR-Mar-0/16, 0/17, 160/18-Seller paying close!- sent 2/2
Did you hear back on this yet? I have a very similar SSR contract but $75 for 160 and no points until 12-2018. This process is no fun!! I'm very discouraged seeing all the other folks where they passed hearing within a couple weeks. I sent on 2/3 similar to your submission to Disney.

Last edited:
TexasChick123---$106-$22856-200-BLT-Jun-0/15, 0/16, 179/17, 200/18-Seller Pays MF '17- sent 2/20

Did you hear back on this yet? I have a very similar SSR contract but $75 for 160 and no points until 12-2018. This process is no fun!! I'm very discouraged seeing all the other folks where they passed hearing within a couple weeks. I sent on 2/3 similar to your submission to Disney.
I submitted mine 2/07 and contacted my broker today. She said Disney has been taking the 30 days on contracts lately. It sure doesn't seem that way in this forum!

I submitted mine 2/07 and contacted my broker today. She said Disney has been taking the 30 days on contracts lately. It sure doesn't seem that way in this forum!
Agreed! I saw in January many similar contracts to mine were accepted so had hope.. now I'm lost as I still see several are passing within a couple weeks still and I'm over here waiting to the last day. What resort did you submit for on 2/7?

Agreed! I saw in January many similar contracts to mine were accepted so had hope.. now I'm lost as I still see several are passing within a couple weeks still and I'm over here waiting to the last day. What resort did you submit for on 2/7?
OKW. Oct use year, I read somewhere October has the least amount of available contracts, so i'm doubly nervous. (not sure how reliable that info is)

TexasChick123---$106-$22856-200-BLT-Jun-0/15, 0/16, 179/17, 200/18-Seller Pays MF '17- sent 2/20

I am a couple days ahead of you...counting weekend days! Same 106 per point however 160 points with some in 17'. I hope both of ours goes through!! good luck!

It is just a secondary contract for us, so I won't be devastated if it doesn't go through, but I'll still be disappointed. Someone else just had a contract taken that was $100pp, 220pts 0/2016, 100/2017 and 220/2018 Aug UY. That was his second one in a month that they took. Hopefully, we both get ours through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter