ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like that one earlier... Do you really mean 100 for 2021 (and those are therefore now expired/lost)? Or do you mean that 2021 was banked and this contract really has 200 for 2022?
Sorry, the 2021 points were banked to 2022. I'll have a really small window to either use them or rent them out before they expire so hoping for a quick turn around!

I’m going to cave and have to buy something if these prices keep falling. I really want a smaller BCV or BWV contract but don’t want to pay a ton for a 2042. Some of these prices lately make me want to jump in now but my hands are still temporarily tied :/.
we already decided to cave! we're looking at a small BWV contract, but not sure how low we could go??

I feel pretty confident Disney is going to take this one back
There was one that passed at $100 per point with 100 points last month....$92 isn't that far off. The contract is only $800 dollars difference. That's not a big enough difference, at least to me, for Disney to say wow, we want this one and not that one.

we already decided to cave! we're looking at a small BWV contract, but not sure how low we could go??
We just agreed to one this last week at BWV for 90 PTS @ $114 and were happy with that. It still had the 2022 full pts also. We paid CC and 23 maintenance fees too. The very lowest I've seen reported was 105-106 which was really good. I'd say around 120 is fair, below 115 good, and below 110 getting really good. Ours was listed at 145 and they were open to negotiating down.

if you mean number of points we have 70pts and it’s amazing how many nights you can get for that, 6 nights in Aug for a STD studio, such an exciting point chart!
if you mean price then under $110 would be fantastic, we got our contract in March 2021 for $100pp and were so lucky to find a motivated seller!

We just agreed to one this last week at BWV for 90 PTS @ $114 and were happy with that. It still had the 2022 full pts also. We paid CC and 23 maintenance fees too. The very lowest I've seen reported was 105-106 which was really good. I'd say around 120 is fair, below 115 good, and below 110 getting really good. Ours was listed at 145 and they were open to negotiating down.
this is super helpful! we bought for the first time last year, when buybacks were at an all-time high, so we actually paid over asking price to ensure we passed.

i see a 60 point contract that's listed for $150 pp. you'd recommend going lower?

Anyone have much experience with addendums and what that did to your ROFR timeline? We went to ROFR on 1/16 and it’s killing me 😅 The second contract also ended up with one, so we have longer to wait on that too 🤦‍♀️

MrWonderful---$125-$13983-100-BLT-Aug-0/22, 133/23, 100/24- sent 2/9

Fingers crossed. I know this could go either way.
Shawn Ray at Fidelity was super professional. Presented my offer without guff, and was just as surprised as I was. Fully recommend her.

dizzy.cali---$160-$26087-150-CCV@WL-Mar-0/22, 150/23, 150/24, 150/25- sent 2/7

We stayed in one of the L shaped studios in September on the ground floor right across from Geyser Point. Came out early in the morning to a brilliant sunrise. Loved it.
Now here I am waiting on our first contract.
It really hits you the first time you see the sun come up over the lake. No ferries (just an occasional boat horn), no Monorails, just the lake and the birds and the sunrise. It's a great quiet way to start what usually ends up being a decidedly louder rest of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter