ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting a week for Fidelity to submit to DVC, has anyone else had this experience? Is this the seller holding up and not signing or is it just this slow? They also provide zero updates.
My last contract with Fidelity it took a week from agreeing to contract to sending to ROFR and was not waiting on seller to return as had signed contract with all names downloaded.

I have been waiting a week for Fidelity to submit to DVC, has anyone else had this experience? Is this the seller holding up and not signing or is it just this slow? They also provide zero updates.
This doesn’t sound unusual for Fidelity. Like others have said, the communication is individual dependent. My one contract with significant delay is with them. So ya, a week isn’t too out of the ordinary for them. Maybe reach out again closer to end of the work week.

This doesn’t sound unusual for Fidelity. Like others have said, the communication is individual dependent. My one contract with significant delay is with them. So ya, a week isn’t too out of the ordinary for them. Maybe reach out again closer to end of the work week.
I’m just amazed how it can take them so long given it is simply sending an email to Disney. Should be automated more.

Been mulling over DVC for years and my wife and I finally pulled the trigger after renting a 2-bedroom last year at the Beach Club and our plan to do the same this summer at Aulani.

BigFilipino---$94-$16000-170-AUL-Jun-78/22, 340/23, 170/24- sent 2/08, passed 2/27
This is one heck of a deal. Does your $16k include closing costs and maintenance fees? If not, what's the total price that includes closing costs and maintenance fees?

https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program/own...s-new-member-gift-with-direct-points-purchase

I had all resale but added direct after a resale contract fell through at closing. I got a nice welcome package 5 weeks later.

“DVC has decided to change things up om 2022 with a new gift pack which includes a resuable metal water bottle, cooling towel and a pair of refrigerator magnets.

The bottle is gold with silhouettes of Disney characters and DVC resorts, emblazoned with the words "Disney Vacation Club Member." The cooling towel is white with gold lettering which reads "Stay cool year after year." The refrigerator magnets feature the same Mickey Mouse design as a recent member giveaway.

The items are packaged in an attractive box (below) labeled "Let the magic begin", which also contains a personalized "Welcome Home" certificate addressed to the family. “
Cool! :goodvibes
Thanks for the info.

I am currently working with them as well. I was sent to ROFR today(got an email), deposit to title company yesterday(got an email), papers were signed Friday(got an email), negotiations were Thursday. So including weekend days, it took me 6 days including negotiations. So almost a week.
I have dealt with Fidelity in the past where it took about 2x as long. About 10 days-it took a few days to get everyone to sign the contract for various reasons.
For signing, you should have received confirmation that the sellers had signed to your email.
I think someone else suggested emailing your agent to see where you are at in the process.
Congrats on your contract.:earsboy:

Is that what is was listed at or did you negotiate? What selling company? Thanks.
https://www.****************.com/

Was listed for aroung $125 and I offered $100. I sent 6-7 offers to similar contracts to a bunch of different resellers. I had a counter of $107 on one of the offers, but kept looking until this one was accepted.

My first contract used Mason Title for closing, my second one is using First American. The second one is for the Aulani. Does Mason even cover Hawaii? I am thinking maybe not, and that is why title company is First American. For those who recently had an Aulani contract with them, how long did it take for them to reach out after you passed ROFR?

This is one heck of a deal. Does your $16k include closing costs and maintenance fees? If not, what's the total price that includes closing costs and maintenance fees?
I should edit my original post as the 16k excludes closing cost and the MF. Those fees came out to be 2,354 so $18,354 total.

New here.... Just got my contract approved. I didn the link and got the correct thread. Not sure how to post it or send it to the page... help please!!! Thank you.

Sometimes its just luck of the draw with your seller and broker. Both sellers I've had were pretty fast and we got everything to the title company within a week with Fidelity. Depends on how quickly the seller signs and broker can compile everything together to send it to the title company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter