ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeesh! Spend some warm sunny days at WDW and come back to a BWV bloodbath...sorry, guys!

This is now updated...and...a note from our sponsor > PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use the tool on Page 1 (I know that most of you do, but for the newly minted ROFR Thread posse, I feel this is worth repeating). It takes me up to three hours to update this thread every week and I simply can't comb through the DIY strings to find the errors and get them formatted correctly. Sorry to sound like a meanie. Here's hoping for a Taken Column-free week next week!

Yeesh! Spend some warm sunny days at WDW and come back to a BWV bloodbath...sorry, guys!

This is now updated...and...a note from our sponsor > PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use the tool on Page 1 (I know that most of you do, but for the newly minted ROFR Thread posse, I feel this is worth repeating). It takes me up to three hours to update this thread every week and I simply can't comb through the DIY strings to find the errors and get them formatted correctly. Sorry to sound like a meanie. Here's hoping for a Taken Column-free week next week!

Hey girl!! Hope you had a great trip!!

We passed ROFR 1/25 after 30+ days...its now 3/22 and we still dont have our account info....the whole process has been super long. Hoping its any day now but then we have to wait for points to be loaded!
I feel you. My two previous resale contracts took 90+ days from the offer accepted date to points showing in the account. To the contrary, it doesn't get easier the more you do it.

CDKG---$149-$24,181-150-BWV-Feb-0/21, 158/22, 150/23- sent 2/25, taken 3/22

😭😭😭

I thought this was the one! It’s back to the drawing board for me.
Wow. I was actively negotiating another contract. This may need to change my approach.

CDKG---$149-$24,181-150-BWV-Feb-0/21, 158/22, 150/23- sent 2/25, taken 3/22

😭😭😭

I thought this was the one! It’s back to the drawing board for me.
That is a shocker. Looks like i am going to be 2 for 2 at $147

christophles---$155-$33034-200-PVB-Aug-0/21, 163/22, 247/23-seller pay MF22 used- sent 3/15
I rescinded my offer on 3/16 as I did not want that large of a committment hanging over my head for the foreseeable future. I'm still looking to add on, but around 100 points. Price per point over the life of the contract plays a big factor in my decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter