ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Can’t we pull it from the comptroller site to see if true like we can for Orange County? We would see DVC as the buyer.
Aulani records are available from the state…for a fee. Per page. And last I looked it was something crazy.

Low-res copies of all recorded documents are free. You just need to set up an account. The copies are, again, low-res, but easily readable for these purposes.
Nice. I just looked and all I can see are mortgage assignments. Which is only helpful if it’s financed. Is there like a trick for viewing deeds or am I just an idiot?

Nice. I just looked and all I can see are mortgage assignments. Which is only helpful if it’s financed. Is there like a trick for viewing deeds or am I just an idiot?
I'm not sure what you're looking at, but if you set up your online account and go to the search page (image below), and enter a first, last, and middle initial in the search fields, every single document that matches that person will be listed. Deeds, power of attorney assignments, mortgages, land court orders, leases, liens, lien releases etc. If I search my name, I get 19 different documents. Some names bring up dozens and dozens of documents.

hbcsearch.jpg

I'm not sure what you're looking at, but if you set up your online account and go to the search page (image below), and enter a first, last, and middle initial in the search fields, every single document that matches that person will be listed. Deeds, power of attorney assignments, mortgages, land court orders, leases, liens, lien releases etc. If I search my name, I get 19 different documents. Some names bring up dozens and dozens of documents.

View attachment 861330
IF Disney ROFR’d it, I think it would still be a bit before it shows up in the Conveyance website.

I’m sure it would be reported by the major DVC outlets….

IF Disney ROFR’d it, I think it would still be a bit before it shows up in the Conveyance website.

I’m sure it would be reported by the major DVC outlets….
There's no way it will show up on the BOC site for at least a couple of weeks (but it will eventually with Disney showing as the grantee). I wasn't suggesting it would be there now, I was just responding to the comment that read:
I just looked and all I can see are mortgage assignments. Which is only helpful if it’s financed. Is there like a trick for viewing deeds or am I just an idiot?
and saying they must be looking in the wrong place or entering the wrong information if all they see are mortgage assignments.

jolynne28---$125-$7368-50-BWV-Feb-0/23, 100/24, 50/25- sent 5/1, passed 5/20
congrats!!! we submitted on 5/5, so we're a few days behind you but i was getting nervous about the recent buybacks!! we also own at BWV (just stayed there in april) and absolutely love it. good luck!!

Congrats!! :)
Thanks! Hoping to get this all wrapped up and points loaded in time to book early June at 11 months. Not really sweating it but have a feeling it might be closer than I'd like since it's a different UY and requires a new member ID. And I've got to figure out what to do with the banked 2023 points. I may transfer them to my other contract b/c I did a BRV waitlist for a few nights in December as soon as I was able, and if that comes through I'd like to use those banked points instead. Probably shouldn't hold my breath on the BRV, but it's only 3 nights so maybe it will come through!

congrats!!! we submitted on 5/5, so we're a few days behind you but i was getting nervous about the recent buybacks!! we also own at BWV (just stayed there in april) and absolutely love it. good luck!!
Thanks! That was definitely some high drama on Friday! I'm sure by the end of the week you will hear back. We may be crazy, but have never stayed at BWV and bought there kind of on a whim. I couldn't ignore the cheap points chart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter