ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

On reading your article, I saw you think the tower will open sales at $250/pt? Do you mind expanding on why you think so? Just a bit curious of your reasoning since we’ve all be debating that a bit, wonder if you have more to add.

Primarily I think it’s just the direction the market is headed. You’ve got the The Villas at Disneyland Hotel sitting at $239 per point and you have to imagine this product will sell like hotcakes compared to that one no matter the price. I think $250 is the benchmark you set with very limited incentives at first because again - they will have absolutely no problem selling points here. It will be a cash cow for DVC and extremely attractive to new owners.

This kind of feels like a "should have seen that coming" moment b/c it definitely makes a lot of sense. Savvy buyers on here were very turned on by the OKW deal, imagine how easy it was to sell to the average buyer.

Come to think of it, I haven't heard a peep from my guide since February. I'm assuming he saw we bought resale and decided I wasn't worth his time, even with the attractiveness of the OKW incentives.

That’s fair enough. I had similar thoughts that it would be at VDH prices given its overwhelming popularity and the fact that it’s part of the PVB. But that’s also why some think it might not be priced as high, the contract only has 40 years left. And if it was going to stay at the same price as it has been, then why not keep selling PVB points it was going to be $250 anyway? Seems like they still had points to sell even when they stopped back in March 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess we’ll see soon enough. Any good guesses when we’ll get more on all this? Pricing and points charts and such?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter