ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about the third.. I almost put in another offer on the last of the three with plans to list one of our BCV if we got it. Then the next day it was gone
Yes they were triplets. I was wondering if someone bought the third one or if they removed the listing. They were great contracts with double points. We are planning on renting some of our points.

Yeah, I kinda slow rolled it when sending in offers because it would have been "nice to have" as opposed to needing it since I already bought 300 pts on 2 contracts since March. I was getting close to the prices you all got before it got pulled. It should have gotten me in @Galactic Reversal's top 10 deals like yours for sure if I would have gotten it but oh well.

Somewhat off topic, there was another almost identical contract (only difference being an April UY instead of March) that was just posted and pulled on https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/ within the last week. Curious to see if it shows up on this thread soon?

Yeah, I kinda slow rolled it when sending in offers because it would have been "nice to have" as opposed to needing it since I already bought 300 pts on 2 contracts since March. I was getting close to the prices you all got before it got pulled. It should have gotten me in @Galactic Reversal's top 10 deals like yours for sure if I would have gotten it but oh well.

Somewhat off topic, there was another almost identical contract (only difference being an April UY instead of March) that was just posted and pulled on https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/ within the last week. Curious to see if it shows up on this thread soon?
The April one at https://www.fidelityrealestate.com was a great one too. I hope someone on this thread got it. The CCV we own is April but we couldn't pass up the great deal on the March one. We hope we'll pass soon then figure out how we'll use the two different use years. April use year was so hard to find with 100 points and we wanted to buy one, not that we really needed it 😊, while the prices were lower.

The April one at https://www.fidelityrealestate.com was a great one too. I hope someone on this thread got it. The CCV we own is April but we couldn't pass up the great deal on the March one. We hope we'll pass soon then figure out how we'll use the two different use years. April use year was so hard to find with 100 points and we wanted to buy one, not that we really needed it 😊, while the prices were lower.
Our original direct from 2018 @ CCV is March UY. Then after using the bonus points to experience a 1 BR our first trip we realized it wouldn't feel the same if we stepped down to a studio. So we got a really good price ($142) on an April UY resale contract with 2x points back in 2019. That has gotten us by since then but now that our only daughter is a teenager and is bringing a friend down every year for company, we are going to try out a 2 BR this year. So I saw a really good deal in one of the broker's spam e-mails pop up which led us to our 3rd contract in March. Then after finding this msg board and seeing how great prices were, we went after another contract last month. Grand scheme of things is my daughter had hinted about wanting to bring all of her friend group down to celebrate her 16th b-day in the summer of '25. So with our recent purchases we can now build up some banked points and splurge on a 3 BRGV that summer. After that, we plan to use the extra points to finally get down and experience WL during the holidays.

With regards to having the 2 different UYs, I have managed the March & April UYs up to this point with no problems. The nice thing about them is they are only a month apart so you can pretty much treat them as the same and manage them together (in particular with regards to banking). They can work out nice if you plan any split stays but getting points xferred from one contract to another has been easy for me in the past with just a 5 min phone call to MS (knocking on wood).

Good luck and can't wait to hear when your contract passes!

No, but the charts now show the data string when you hover over the data points. Working on adding historical data now. You're #15 of 38
Your website is super awesome. I was so pumped to see my name in the VGF list from my purchase last year!! I thought it was an amazing deal at the time and this confirms it, even a year later! I am hopeful that if my current BWV contract passed ROFR it will be in the top 10. I am now chasing deals just to get on this list. Hahaha

I offered 120 p.p. on a 30 point OKW contract. It was sent May 8th. My broker still hasn't heard back from Disney. What the heck. There is a lot of ROFR pass-ing me by. I feel so unpopular right now.
Have you reached out to them today to follow up? My SSR contract took forever compared to others and my broker said he couldn't reach out until 30 days had passed.

I offered 120 p.p. on a 30 point OKW contract. It was sent May 8th. My broker still hasn't heard back from Disney. What the heck. There is a lot of ROFR pass-ing me by. I feel so unpopular right now.
I felt your pain. Mine passed today, but it was day 28 or 29 of ROFR period. It’s not easy to see others get passed when you’ve been waiting longer. The important thing (which I kept focusing on) is that in the end, you pass! Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter