ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY Pirate Princess---$92.5-$10875-100-OKW-Jun-0/22, 100/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 5/26

First contract I offered on! I saw the listing for amount of points and use year we wanted and sent an offer just to practice for when we were ready to buy. Ooops.

Same :thumbsup2 The seller accepted right away, and I was a bit overwhelmed (and excited) as I expected that whole process to take a lot longer.

Wow. That’s a lot of points to enjoy! Fully loaded too! Welcome Home!! Congrats

Thank you!! Yes, we'll see what's available when the points are loaded. I might end up banking some or all of 2023 into 2024 and use the banked 2022 on larger rooms in the Fall/Winter.

Looking forward to the BCV studios. We rented points for one over Spring Break, fell in love, and I got swooped right into the madness of the ROFR monster sleeping.

Hey all, I’m not sure if this is the right place for this question, but do you think $130/pt for a 150 pt Riviera contract is a decent price? Not finding much resale data for riviera, and the seller accepted pretty fast so I’m kind of freaking out thinking I’m overpaying. This will be our first contract.

Hey all, I’m not sure if this is the right place for this question, but do you think $130/pt for a 150 pt Riviera contract is a decent price? Not finding much resale data for riviera, and the seller accepted pretty fast so I’m kind of freaking out thinking I’m overpaying. This will be our first contract.
130 is at the very low end for asking prices on the 35 contracts on DVC market right now :)

As someone who loves RIV, I think that is a great price for it.

Great price, hopefully it has 2023 points? Even better if it has 2022 points too

Galactic Reversal---$150-$21922-135-PVB-Dec-135/22, 135/23, 135/24- sent 4/13, passed 5/23

Our family is so excited to close on our first contract! As the waiting seemed to drag on I distracted myself by pulling some of the historical data from these threads and cleaning it up for analysis. For now, I've put together a simple website with some charts on ROFR wait times:

dvcrofr.com

I've spent a lot of time looking at pricing trends by resort as well and hope to add that in the future. Hope some other geeks find it helpful!

Cool, thanks!! Would love to see pricing trends by resort!
Thanks! Keep checking back, I've added a DISname lookup page to search the data. Starting to build the pricing pages. Hopefully it can help everyone make better-informed offers and decisions when buying/selling.

Thanks! Keep checking back, I've added a DISname lookup page to search the data. Starting to build the pricing pages. Hopefully it can help everyone make better-informed offers and decisions when buying/selling.
I saw the AKV pricing trend graph— looks awesome. I’ve picked up 426 points since January so I really need to stop—but if that line keeps trending down, it might be hard to say no. 😛

JavaDuck---$225-$24087-100-VGC-Feb-0/22, 100/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 4/27 Passed 5/26

Woo hoo! Bonus, Disney also issued the Estoppel certificate at the same time and we are staying at VGC this weekend. We are happy with being able to snag an amazing deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter