ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations! 🥳 where is everyone finding these fabulous deals!
I just typed ‘DVC resale listing search engine’ into google. Then filtered by use year. Then sorted based on price then gave offers to the lowest ones (about 10). Went back and fourth then two accepted, so I just went with the lowest. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

mainstreetmillenial31---$80-$8529-100-BRV@WL-Sep-0/21, 0/22, 0/23, 100/24- sent 4/28

This was my first go at submitting a pretty low offer, and I didn't expect the seller to accept as it was listed at nearly $100/pp. As others have said, there hasn't been much budging from list prices lately. But I figured with no points til late next year it couldn't hurt to try, surprisingly it got accepted right away!

mainstreetmillenial31---$80-$8529-100-BRV@WL-Sep-0/21, 0/22, 0/23, 100/24- sent 4/28

This was my first go at submitting a pretty low offer, and I didn't expect the seller to accept as it was listed at nearly $100/pp. As others have said, there hasn't been much budging from list prices lately. But I figured with no points til late next year it couldn't hurt to try, surprisingly it got accepted right away!
This is fab. I’ve made about ten offers for BRV contracts at $80 pp and the lowest counter offer I’ve received is $95 which was on a contract listed for $100. There seem to be very few BRV offers around with a Dec UY and I think I’ve offered on most of them and can’t get anyone to bite at all. I’ve also done similar with RIV but at the $115 mark and the lowest I’ve managed to get a counter offer was $125, so again nothing like we’ve seen on the board particular as they didn’t have 2022 and, in some cases, 2023 points. These were on fairly big contracts- nothing lower than 200 and some as many as 400.

This is fab. I’ve made about ten offers for BRV contracts at $80 pp and the lowest counter offer I’ve received is $95 which was on a contract listed for $100. There seem to be very few BRV offers around with a Dec UY and I think I’ve offered on most of them and can’t get anyone to bite at all. I’ve also done similar with RIV but at the $115 mark and the lowest I’ve managed to get a counter offer was $125, so again nothing like we’ve seen on the board particular as they didn’t have 2022 and, in some cases, 2023 points. These were on fairly big contracts- nothing lower than 200 and some as many as 400.
Yeah, that is a crazy good price! I have a $110 pp contract on Boulder Ridge working through 🤞 ROFR right now, and I thought I got a killer deal 😹 but it did have a lot of 2021, full 2022 and full 2023 points which I'm going to rent out, so i think it will actually bring the price down to about $80 per point. Thats is, if I did my math right... 😅

I just typed ‘DVC resale listing search engine’ into google. Then filtered by use year. Then sorted based on price then gave offers to the lowest ones (about 10). Went back and fourth then two accepted, so I just went with the lowest. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Wow, that was easy! enjoy the Boardwalk!

Do you know for sure yours was sent on 4/6? My broker from Fidelity emailed on 4/10 to say that's the date mine was submitted.
I have a question. I’m buying my first contract with Fidelity. Contract was signed and submitted on Tuesday by both the seller and myself. How long did fidelity take to submit for ROFR and were you notified? It’s been crickets over here. Lol

I have a question. I’m buying my first contract with Fidelity. Contract was signed and submitted on Tuesday by both the seller and myself. How long did fidelity take to submit for ROFR and were you notified? It’s been crickets over here. Lol

We signed on Apr 7, one seller on Apr 7 and the other on Apr 8 (a Saturday) so thats when I got the secure E-sign notification email. On Monday Apr 10, I got an email from Mason attaching my receipt for my deposit, and on the same day, I got the email from Fidelity’s closing staff (Jeana in my case) that my contract had been submitted for ROFR.

Per the closing thread, Fidelity takes about a week unless you prompt them. I’d email for sure. Play dumb and ask what else they need from you to submit.

We signed on Apr 7, one seller on Apr 7 and the other on Apr 8 (a Saturday) so thats when I got the secure E-sign notification email. On Monday Apr 10, I got an email from Mason attaching my receipt for my deposit, and on the same day, I got the email from Fidelity’s closing staff (Jeana in my case) that my contract had been submitted for ROFR.
Thank you! I did reach out to Jeana asking if she would notify me when she sends to ROFR, but she never responded. Hopefully I hear something by Monday, but if not I will reach out again. I’ve purchased two other resale contracts with different agencies and they submitted as soon as they had the signed contracts back so this is different than what I’m used to. I have read in multiple posts on these boards that fidelity is painfully slow. The contract I’m purchasing has points that need to be used by 8/31 so I’m hoping they don’t take too long :)

Did you also send the deposit on Tuesday?
If you did, that seems like a really long time and would call fort thing Monday morning.

Yes. They send an email saying that it was summited to ROFR.

Did you also send the deposit on Tuesday?
If you did, that seems like a really long time and would call fort thing Monday morning.

Yes. They send an email saying that it was summited to ROFR.
I'd also want to know if a receipt was received for the deposit. Typically, brokers don't like to submit to ROFR until the deposit has been received (although there's no rule saying you have to). The hold up could be with the escrow officer.

I'd also want to know if a receipt was received for the deposit. Typically, brokers don't like to submit to ROFR until the deposit has been received (although there's no rule saying you have to). The hold up could be with the escrow officer.
I sent the bank check overnight mail on Wednesday. Contracts were signed after the banks were closed on Tuesday. Maybe that’s the hold up. I’m definitely reaching out on Monday to inquire. Thank you for the information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter