ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH!!! That's so exciting! that's a good amount of points for 2023! Good luck on BCV.

Question, my bank (BoA) does not allow wire transfers over $1,000 (which I think is totally bazaar 🤷‍♀️). Before deciding to mail a cashiers check instead, what other options do I have for wire transfers? Any feedback on Western Union?

Question, my bank (BoA) does not allow wire transfers over $1,000 (which I think is totally bazaar 🤷‍♀️). Before deciding to mail a cashiers check instead, what other options do I have for wire transfers? Any feedback on Western Union?
I have BoA and while I hate them for other reasons, I've wired funds for house purchases and sales 6x. That doesn't sound right.

PoppyJ---$175-$5262-25-BCV-Sep-0/21, 25/22, 25/23- sent 3/28, passed 4/26

Received closing documents from Mason before I even heard it passed!

This is the last of 4 resale contracts I purchased within a couple weeks. They all passed. Now just waiting to get my points

Does anyone know if this happens often, getting closing docs without being notified of pass/fail? That is two reports of this happening over the past 2 days. So strange!

I have a question for you guys. We (finally - after 13 days from passing ROFR) received our closing documents last night - , and while the names are correct they have changed the order from our other contracts. On all of our other contracts I am listed first, then my husband and then our son. On this one they listed my husband first, and me second, then our son. I have reached out to the title company to see if that matters or needs to be changed, but thought I'd check with you guys as well. Will this be an issue?

It's annoying that it even came up as this was the first time I'd ever had a broker require a copy of one of our other deeds when we signed the original sales contract. So it was right there in black and white 🙄.

Quoting myself here - The title agent just got back to me and said they would redo the closing documents with the correct order. I have no clue if it would have mattered, but I feel much better having them in the same order.

That’s definitely not true. I have wired DVC closing funds through BoA online banking myself to Mason title. It’s a $30 wire fee each time. Cashier’s check is cheaper and if the seller is slow to get their documents signed it really doesn’t hold up the closing.

PoppyJ---$175-$5262-25-BCV-Sep-0/21, 25/22, 25/23- sent 3/28, passed 4/26

Received closing documents from Mason before I even heard it passed!

This is the last of 4 resale contracts I purchased within a couple weeks. They all passed. Now just waiting to get my points!
This one gives me hope on the BCV I’m waiting on!! Congratulations!

You need to speak with a branch manager, I have B of A and had no problem wiring funds.

If I read about one more contract passing today sent on 3/28 or 3/29 I think I’m gonna drink bleach ☠️ Day 43 and stilllllllllll counting
Has your broker checked on it? My broker checked on mine yesterday since it was beyond 30 days and we got the "pass" email later in the afternoon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter