ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jginpl---$120-$3500-25-BRV@WL-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 0/23, 25/24- sent 3/24, passed 4/22

Glad I got this love the resort, I actually increased the purchase price to 120 a point from 110 because I wanted this contract! Hope I didn’t overpay 😀
I think there is a difference between "overpaying" and "paying what you think it's worth". At the end of the day, you decided what it was worth to you and it worked out. As someone who is always looking for a "good value" I'm realizing that in this process that doesn't always translate to the lowest possible price. If you want it and it suits your needs then I don't think you should consider it overpaying. And, in your case, even if you did, it was only $250. I doubt that changes your life in any way... Congratulations!!!! :)

I think there is a difference between "overpaying" and "paying what you think it's worth". At the end of the day, you decided what it was worth to you and it worked out. As someone who is always looking for a "good value" I'm realizing that in this process that doesn't always translate to the lowest possible price. If you want it and it suits your needs then I don't think you should consider it overpaying. And, in your case, even if you did, it was only $250. I doubt that changes your life in any way... Congratulations!!!! :)
Very good advice

jginpl---$120-$3500-25-BRV@WL-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 0/23, 25/24- sent 3/24, passed 4/22

Glad I got this love the resort, I actually increased the purchase price to 120 a point from 110 because I wanted this contract! Hope I didn’t overpay 😀
How are there no 2023 points?

I lost a BRV at $118 but maybe with the lack of any movement lately this can just slip through. We ended up buying VGF direct.
I remember seeing your $118 be taken :( really hoping this gets through but won't be shocked if it doesn't. VGF direct is great too!

I remember seeing your $118 be taken :( really hoping this gets through but won't be shocked if it doesn't. VGF direct is great too!
Yeah I just wanted a few Boulder Ridge Points before the refurb happens. Who knows what will happen with prices after that. Great location and a fun place to unwind after the parks, and who can forget Geyser Point! Good Luck on yours passing!

Yeah I just wanted a few Boulder Ridge Points before the refurb happens. Who knows what will happen with prices after that. Great location and a fun place to unwind after the parks, and who can forget Geyser Point! Good Luck on yours passing!
I also felt like I wanted to get in before the refurb cause maybe prices could increase 🤷‍♀️ I loved our time during Christmas last year and really enjoyed Geyser Point in the evenings. Thanks for the good luck, im gonna need it! 😊

I sold a 25 point loaded February use year BWV contract for 168 that passed today. Took about 25 days.
That's awesome! I hope BWV can hold it's value for another year or 2, until I can buy into the new DLT. I have that exact same contract but it's my grandfathered contract so can't sell until I buy more direct. I can't believe how much they've gone up. I bought the year before they started segregating blue/white card memberships, for $93 a point!

That's awesome! I hope BWV can hold it's value for another year or 2, until I can buy into the new DLT. I have that exact same contract but it's my grandfathered contract so can't sell until I buy more direct. I can't believe how much they've gone up. I bought the year before they started segregating blue/white card memberships, for $93 a point!
Also bought the 25 points to qualify for blue card but didn’t need it anymore after buying into VGF direct. Also selling a larger BWV but hasn’t sold yet. Almost reconsidering selling that contract because I do love the property but will sell if I get asking as I really don’t need that many points.

TheTroJo---$80-$27765-300-HH-Feb-533/21, 300/22, 300/23- sent 3/27, passed 4/22

Passed today. No surpise here. However I am surprised I heard about this one first - I have another contract in ROFR that was submitted a week earlier on 3/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter