ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 40 minutes later…

ParkFreak---$128-$6072-45-OKW-Jun-0/20, 23/21, 22/22, 45/23- sent 6/4, passed 6/29

This little tidbit was included in my email…

Lastly, the contract is recorded and a copy is sent to Disney for Membership transfer which typically takes 14-21 days. ***Disney is having system updates and will not be able to transfer contracts between July 8th and July 20th. If your closing falls in this timeframe, the transfer will occur after July 21st.

Bring on the Xanax!!! 😂

Great. I’m closing by the end of this week so I now won’t get my membership and points until probably early august :(

So, 40 minutes later…

ParkFreak---$128-$6072-45-OKW-Jun-0/20, 23/21, 22/22, 45/23- sent 6/4, passed 6/29

This little tidbit was included in my email…

Lastly, the contract is recorded and a copy is sent to Disney for Membership transfer which typically takes 14-21 days. ***Disney is having system updates and will not be able to transfer contracts between July 8th and July 20th. If your closing falls in this timeframe, the transfer will occur after July 21st.

Bring on the Xanax!!! 😂

You still have to wait for estoppel too, add about 10 days. Then closing docs. We have Magic Vacation Title and it seems like from what everyone is posting, they take a week to get docs to you which seems crazy to me but I didn't know I could request someone else, so it is what it is. That puts me smack dab in the middle of the closure. So my best guess is I will see my points loaded by Labor Day 😭

Bring on the Xanax!!! 😂

The website doesn't shut down until 10pm on July 17. Why would they suspend the transfers so early?

The website doesn't shut down until 10pm on July 17. Why would they suspend the transfers so early?

There was information that they are moving offices as well so maybe internal things are happening before the update to the member website that will prevent it.

Chia1974---$125-$13772-100-SSR-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 200/21, 100/22-Delayed closing 9/26- sent 6/4, passed 6/28
:flower1:
just waiting for one more CCV and I’m done!
Yay! I have the exact same thing in ROFR right now. Your passing gave me hope since my last was taken ( I knew it would be)

There was information that they are moving offices as well so maybe internal things are happening before the update to the member website that will prevent it.

Right, but stopping work 10 days before the move is a bit much. I've moved offices and we had to work up until noon on that Friday the day before the move. We had that afternoon to finish any packing and cube clean out. And it wasn't a small move either - over 350 employees. We were back in the office the following Monday and got the morning to unpack. I get that work will have to stop at some point, but that's still a bit early.

Right, but stopping work 10 days before the move is a bit much. I've moved offices and we had to work up until noon on that Friday the day before the move. We had that afternoon to finish any packing and cube clean out. And it wasn't a small move either - over 350 employees. We were back in the office the following Monday and got the morning to unpack. I get that work will have to stop at some point, but that's still a bit early.

The point is that we do not know what other things are happening with MA that is stopping them from completing the work. The website and MS being closed may be part of it but they are a different department all together and so may have other things happening that we are not privy to. From what I was told, most of MA (if not all) are part of DVD and not DVCMC who is in charge of the website and MS services.

So, not sure we can make the leap that the 3 days that MS is impacted equates to being the same for all other Disney divisions.

Last edited:
I should probably update this since I've seen others have put this because the seller is paying 2021 MF.

softballmom3--$128-$14656-110-SSR-Apr-0/20, 120/21, 110/22- sent 6/14 Seller paying 2021 MF.
softballmom3--$128-$14656-110-SSR-Apr-0/20, 120/21, 110/22- sent 6/14 Seller paying 2021 MF. taken 6/29

Well y'all bad news! I was just notified Disney decided to take it back :(. I knew this was going to happen. Wasn't expecting it this quick.

Last edited:
The point is that we do not know what other things are happening with MA that is stopping them from completing the work. The website and MS being closed may be part of it but they are a different department all together and so may have other things happening that we are not privy to. From what I was told, most of MA (if not all) are part of DVD and not DVCMC who is in charge of the website and MS services.

So, not sure we can make the leap that the 3 days that MS is impacted equates to being the same for all other Disney divisions.

Sorry I am still learning what is DVD? And how is it different than DVC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter