ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the same as you. Stripped contract is more appealing and don’t really want to pay more than what the rate was a couple of months ago but now it’s getting silly money
You are so right. And yet my broker is pushing her sellers that a loaded contract is much more valuable! Also, I don't want to pay all those dues - please and thank you. Add in the borrowing restrictions and I don't need a LOADED contract.

How does everyone stand the wait? We are going from 350 points since 1994 to 800 points if both contracts pass ROFR. It's so weird and sureal. I am also finally after 13 years getting my ex's name off my 2 original contracts.

So I can't think of myself as having those points but everything is tied up until the great Disney ROFR gods rule. What if Bobby Brady finds a tiki idol and takes it during my turn...:worship::confused3

Seeing lots of ROFR decisions on contracts that were sent weeks after mine??
Mine was sent to ROFR on 3/4, and I got "CRICKETS"!!
Agent hasn't returned emails or phone calls since Friday (I realize it was a Holiday Weekend).
Starting to get a little nervous..... :confused3

Seeing lots of ROFR decisions on contracts that were sent weeks after mine??
Mine was sent to ROFR on 3/4, and I got "CRICKETS"!!
Agent hasn't returned emails or phone calls since Friday (I realize it was a Holiday Weekend).
Starting to get a little nervous..... :confused3
Perhaps they are just planning to tell you after the estoppel goes through? That's my hope for you.

Whew, so happy DisBoards is back! I was starting to go into serious withdrawal... 😁
Wow, I didn’t realise how addicted I was, thank goodness it’s back.
Phew!!

My feelings exactly! I’m glad I’m not the only one. I can’t tell you how many times I checked it to see if it was working. I felt like singing 🎶 For the first time in forever... 🎶 when it came back up!

Sunnyore---$145-$11433-75-BWV-Aug-0/20, 1/21, 75/22- sent 3/17, passed 4/5

Wooohooo! Is anyone surprised it passed? Probably not. Was I still a bit nervous? Yes because ROFR seems to like strip contracts lately. Also it didn't help that I knew it was almost time for the email and I couldn't come on here to check to see if anyone else got news today. Glad this site is back and I'm ecstatic I got my trifecta! Hope this is a start of a good ROFR week for all waiting! :banana::banana:

Sunnyore---$145-$11433-75-BWV-Aug-0/20, 1/21, 75/22- sent 3/17, passed 4/5

Wooohooo! Is anyone surprised it passed? Probably not. Was I still a bit nervous? Yes because ROFR seems to like strip contracts lately. Also it didn't help that I knew it was almost time for the email and I couldn't come on here to check to see if anyone else got news today. Glad this site is back and I'm ecstatic I got my trifecta! Hope this is a start of a good ROFR week for all waiting! :banana::banana:
Eeeeek! 3/17!!!! We are 3/18 or 19 and so nervous!!!!! Fingers crossed! And congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter