ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would newbies know 'who' you are talking about?? Can you elaborate?
I cannot. It’s a strange policy to enforce because the whole point is to not talk about them. Generally speaking the filter will catch banned companies but things like naming specific brokers it may still miss, as you can’t reasonably filter for a name that lots of people have. The way to ensure you’re always “okay” is to post a link to the businesses you reference - if the filter turns the name into *****, go back and edit your post to remove the references. I would suggest you read this post for more information on the policy:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...-to-any-business-you-wish-to-mention.3039176/

I cannot. It’s a strange policy to enforce because the whole point is to not talk about them. Generally speaking the filter will catch banned companies but things like naming specific brokers it may still miss, as you can’t reasonably filter for a name that lots of people have. The way to ensure you’re always “okay” is to post a link to the businesses you reference - if the filter turns the name into *****, go back and edit your post to remove the references. I would suggest you read this post for more information on the policy:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...-to-any-business-you-wish-to-mention.3039176/
Why do some companies get banned? Just wondered why some are and some aren't. Is it because they try shady stuff on the boards?

Steph01002---$154-$23750-150-VGF-Feb-0/19, 0/20, 150/21- sent 5/5

Passed 6/17!!!!!!! It’s about time! DVC Resale was the broker.
Congrats! what time did you receive the email? we submitted on 5/4. also at GF for almost the exact same price so I'm hoping we hear today as well. Thanks for the info!

Congrats! what time did you receive the email? we submitted on 5/4. also at GF for almost the exact same price so I'm hoping we hear today as well. Thanks for the info!
Email was 11:03 this morning! So excited that I had to post here right away!

mrrnyc2002---$155-$16711-100-VGF-Apr-100/19, 100/20, 100/21- sent 5/4 - passed 6/17

We finally passed on day 45!! I'm ridiculously excited! I know everyone seems to be passing right now but it's still such a relief!
Congrats on passing! This was a tough wait even though the data showed we would probably still pass with no take backs for 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter