ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice83861---$95-$16918-160-SSR-Dec-160/19, 320/20, 160/21- sent 6/15

First time post and first contract! I really appreciate all the information everyone throws out. It has helped alot with the process. My wife and I look forward to being part of the community!
nice! Where'd you get that one from? I missed it (what was the list price?)

Someone posted on Facebook they received a call from their broker about ROFR today! Looks like ROFR-Christmas might be coming early this week 😄 They also shared their broker said A LOT came back today after weeks of hearing on very few!! (which I assume would create a bit of a bottleneck for the title companies, but we in this group are used to waiting at this point, right? 🤣)

Someone posted on Facebook they received a call from their broker about ROFR today! Looks like ROFR-Christmas might be coming early this week 😄 They also shared their broker said A LOT came back today after weeks of hearing on very few!! (which I assume would create a bit of a bottleneck for the title companies, but we in this group are used to waiting at this point, right? 🤣)

I know a lot of people are a head of me but...🤞🤞🤞

Ice83861---$95-$16918-160-SSR-Dec-160/19, 320/20, 160/21- sent 6/15

First time post and first contract! I really appreciate all the information everyone throws out. It has helped alot with the process. My wife and I look forward to being part of the community!
:welcome: Let's keep the economy going!! Congratulations!!

Thank you for posting here! I wonder which broker got a lot back today.

I checked with mine and they haven't heard. I don't understand why others after me are passing (or hearing for that matter) and I haven't. I guess there is something else I'm missing.
It is no fun seeing others that submitted later. Stressful to keep checking your email box.
Would be nice if we knew which broker each was from recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter