ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aulani and Vero Beach both underestimated the dues they would ultimately need to run the place. Aulani because of bad math and as best I can tell Vero Beach because they never built phase 2 of the project. So Disney decided one day in both cases that all contracts will now have substantially higher dues, but that Disney will cover the difference for all contracts sold to date. Those contracts where Disney helps with the dues are called subsidized. There’s a decent stock of VB ones, Aulani ones are rare as they figured out the mistake before the resort even opened.
Thank you!

I would think so. But also if they are now selling all resorts (I had 155 BLT last week direct), will they also take more on ROFR now to sell on.......

I'm hoping that the lack of major revenue of the last few months will lead to them continuing to pass on taking back contracts.

I wonder if the ROFR time frame will become shorter as Disney employees start coming back.

I certainly hope so. Would be nice to have our points in our account before our September trip ( so I can book ASAP for Feb)
I would think so. But also if they are now selling all resorts (I had 155 BLT last week direct), will they also take more on ROFR now to sell on.......
I think they're selling the old resorts with incentives because they have an abundance of those resorts already. At least that's what I'm hoping.

I certainly hope so. Would be nice to have our points in our account before our September trip ( so I can book ASAP for Feb)

I think they're selling the old resorts with incentives because they have an abundance of those resorts already. At least that's what I'm hoping.
Is it possible they are selling old resorts with incentives because they have gotten them back through foreclosures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter