• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
pangyal---$80-$14465-160-AKV-Apr-0/16, 254/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 6/7

How do you explain to the lovely mother and father who gave you life that you don't have enough AKL points to support their newfound addiction to Club Level stays multiple times a year? Hint- you don't. You suck it up and quietly buy more AKL points.

How do you explain to the lovely mother and father who gave you life that you don't have enough AKL points to support their newfound addiction to Club Level stays multiple times a year? Hint- you don't. You suck it up and quietly buy more AKL points.
WOW! You are the perfect child.

Just wondering if anyone knows how long its taking to get points credited into your account. I closed on some aulani points that recorded on 5/23. This is my second contract and Ive heard since its the same use year theyll just show up in my account? Does anyone know much about that? Thanks!

This is my way of thinking also...lol. Wishing you luck!

Ok not sure if I should be happy or nervous!! I bought my contract from a seller who had 2 contracts. Both identical except the number of points. One was for 100 one was for 150. I debated for a very long time before deciding on the 100 point contract. Well...the other contract passed rofr yesterday mine hasn't been waived yet. I'll be sick if the other passes and mine gets snatched up. Thoughts?!?

Ok not sure if I should be happy or nervous!! I bought my contract from a seller who had 2 contracts. Both identical except the number of points. One was for 100 one was for 150. I debated for a very long time before deciding on the 100 point contract. Well...the other contract passed rofr yesterday mine hasn't been waived yet. I'll be sick if the other passes and mine gets snatched up. Thoughts?!?
Positive thoughts. You will be fine, stop second guessing this. You got this!!!

The sacrifice you have made should be the level we all aspire !you are truly the best daughter!:goodvibes

Just wondering if anyone knows how long its taking to get points credited into your account. I closed on some aulani points that recorded on 5/23. This is my second contract and Ive heard since its the same use year theyll just show up in my account? Does anyone know much about that? Thanks!
About two weeks... though it has been a couple years since we last added on resale. You had to have deeded it exactly the same...names exactly same (even middle initial or no middle initial). And deeded it married couple or whatever the options are...same for both.

Check out the "Closing Time" thread on this board. People chart how long it takes from offer to closing to points in account.

333disneymom---$90-$9647-100-BWV-Dec-200/16, 100/17, 100/18- sent 5/13/2017, passed 5/30

We were still counting and here it passed 5/30. Somehow wound up in our junk mail! Best junk mail ever!!!! Happy to add BWV to our AKV and SSR points.
Congrats- I'm waiting on BWV with a little similar contract. Hope this will be good news for me too (and I keep checking my junkmail)

I am already having problems.....I have starting checking my email a few times a day. I just went in for ROFR on the 5th of June ! This is going to be a long 30 days to wait :P

I am already having problems.....I have starting checking my email a few times a day. I just went in for ROFR on the 5th of June ! This is going to be a long 30 days to wait :P
They've been going through quickly lately so hopefully will for you too!! The wait is killer! Seems like everyone has gotten an answer but me ugh! The waiting continues ...

333disneymom---$90-$9647-100-BWV-Dec-200/16, 100/17, 100/18- sent 5/13/2017, passed 5/30

We were still counting and here it passed 5/30. Somehow wound up in our junk mail! Best junk mail ever!!!! Happy to add BWV to our AKV and SSR points.
Awesome deal!! Congrats!

Great find! What broker were you using? I'm looking for a similar contract now that our previous seller walked. I have an offer in at Fidelity, but the seller there mysteriously has not answered any of the broker's attempts to contact them, so we're in a holding pattern until something else comes up or they respond. Seems the universe just doesn't want us to be DVC members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter