RocknRoller coaster

LFTNY4ME92

Earning My Ears
My husband is 6"7"...does anyone know if he will be too tall to ride the rocknroller coaster? Are there height restrictions on any of the rides as far as being too tall for them?Any info anyone could give us would be great:sunny: Will be there in 4 days!!! Can't wait!!!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I've never seen any safety related warnings aimed at the long and lanky.

But there could be some comfort issues due to limited legroom in some of the rides. Maybe some of our non-petite DISers will chime in and relate their experiences here.

(I'm 5'10, and find that Big Thunder Mountain can be a bit of a squeeze on the knees. But I'm comfy on RnRC and Space Mountain.)

I am a bit over 6'6", unless I am shrinking in my old age. :) For RmR, he wanrts to be in the ODD rows, 1,3,5,7,9 and 11. Those are the front row of each smaller 'car' segment. The even rows have much less leg room (actually, knee room). I got in an even in error once, don't want to do that again, LOL. You can slouch down in the ODD's, not in the evens. Also, back seats, seats 3 and 6, are a bit better on Space Mt. Also, last row in Splash. Enjoy.

Well we had the guy who played chewbacca from star wars ride and he did okay :) Dunno how tall he is though-

If space is an issue ask for an odd row for more space and row 3 for the most space (row 3 is the wheelchair accessable row)

-em

My 6'5 hubby LOVED this ride, and has never had a problem fitting into any of them... he DOES have to ride solo on Space Mountain, but thats the only one I remember that we had to watch out for...

No restrictions from Disney =)

I once went to WDW with a boyfriend who was 6'9". This was before R&R, but he was incredibly impressed with how comfortable he was on all of the rides. I doubt you'll have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter