Rock N Rollercoaster had tarp on it today

I mean, if they rethemed to Rush (which remaining band members would never agree to), I would definitely attempt this ride. So many songs to choose from!
I'll just say that is a very polarizing suggestion. I was going to post a link to an article about that but it's a little too NSFW. LSS - count me as a "hard pass".

I mean, if they rethemed to Rush (which remaining band members would never agree to), I would definitely attempt this ride. So many songs to choose from!
I would actually say that Alex and Geddy would be all for this but there is no way the Neil would have approved so they would respect that and pass.
(My family has history with the band)

Also there is no reason for WDW to be interested in RUSH. They will go with an IP and a minor update as its cheap and easy.

I would actually say that Alex and Geddy would be all for this but there is no way the Neil would have approved so they would respect that and pass.
(My family has history with the band)

Also there is no reason for WDW to be interested in RUSH. They will go with an IP and a minor update as its cheap and easy.
Well now I need to know this family story!!! Lucky ducks!

Well now I need to know this family story!!! Lucky ducks!
View the credits in the albums from the 70s & 80s...my Uncle is "Zigg Zag"/"Whitey" (their tour driver) and my Aunt is "Miss Ann" (Exit Stage Left) & close friend of the band. My first ever concert was RUSH at age 5 where I watched the show from the sound stage with my Aunt and Howard. Then after the show I played Atari with Neil on the tour bus while waiting for the fan girls to leave.

Also I have been told...
My Aunts dress was the inspiration for what the Spirit of the Radio lady is wearing on the cover of Exit Stage Left
Also my Aunt is the inspiration for them naming of the chapter "The Ghost of the Aragon" in La Villa Strangiato

And now back to WDW RnRc stuff!

View the credits in the albums from the 70s & 80s...my Uncle is "Zigg Zag"/"Whitey" (their tour driver) and my Aunt is "Miss Ann" (Exit Stage Left) & close friend of the band. My first ever concert was RUSH at age 5 where I watched the show from the sound stage with my Aunt and Howard. Then after the show I played Atari with Neil on the tour bus while waiting for the fan girls to leave.

Also I have been told...
My Aunts dress was the inspiration for what the Spirit of the Radio lady is wearing on the cover of Exit Stage Left
Also my Aunt is the inspiration for them naming of the chapter "The Ghost of the Aragon" in La Villa Strangiato

And now back to WDW RnRc stuff!

Dang, that's awesome! Did Neil give you a guided tour of his drum kit?

Last edited:
Maybe they'll retheme it to Descendants or High School Musical... there's likely 0% chance they'll retheme to an IP they don't own already.

As a 90s Disney kid, I'm tired of seeing IP in all of the parks. Rock n Roller coaster was a personal favorite of mine growing up (mainly because my dad listened to bands like Aerosmith and Queen and Journey and AC/DC) I will be sad to see the Aerosmith connection go (if that does happen) but I really don't want it replaced with another shoehorned in IP. I'd much rather see it replaced with Queen than anything else.

As a 90s Disney kid, I'm tired of seeing IP in all of the parks. Rock n Roller coaster was a personal favorite of mine growing up (mainly because my dad listened to bands like Aerosmith and Queen and Journey and AC/DC) I will be sad to see the Aerosmith connection go (if that does happen) but I really don't want it replaced with another shoehorned in IP. I'd much rather see it replaced with Queen than anything else.
Ozzie :)

Motley Crue kickstart my heart
Funny, That's my Rip Rocket song

Bon Jovi would be family friendly rock band, but Jon would want way too much cash. I don't see Chapek wanting to keep this a rock band ride if he can't take all the merchandise dough, a muppet coaster would be unreal. Deadpool would be my ultimate choice though!

Funny, That's my Rip Rocket song

Bon Jovi would be family friendly rock band, but Jon would want way too much cash. I don't see Chapek wanting to keep this a rock band ride if he can't take all the merchandise dough, a muppet coaster would be unreal. Deadpool would be my ultimate choice though!
Never been on Rip Rocket but it's on my list to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter