Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith vs The Incredible Hulk Coaster

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
rock-and-roller-coaster-starring-aerosmith-00.jpg

2.jpg

The Hulk is one of the few rides that is just as much fun to stand and watch for 15 mins as it is to ride. IOA wouldn't be the same with out it!

Rock and Roller Coaster always gives me a headache after the first ride, so it's a no go for me now. Whereas, I can ride the Hulk at least once, sometimes twice, before it starts to make me feel sick.

So, I only started riding the Hulk last year, and have only done a few times, but I'm giving it the edge over RnRC. But I do LOVE a rolllercoaster with music playing, and I love most of Aerosmith's songs, but it does shake around a bit, and I've just wanted to ride it in many years.

This is a very close one for me. Hulk definitely has the higher highs, but I feel the first half of the ride is amazing. Can't beat the launch tunnel and large elements over the water. However, I'm not a huge fan of the second half. I do like the additions/changes made like the on board audio after the refurb.
RnRC I feel edges out Hulk with the queue. Like the studio aspect and preshow and the alley start is cool. The ride is still a lot of fun but does feel more standard in layout compared to Hulk. However, with that I find the whole ride enjoyable and it doesn't give me a headache or motion sickness like Hulk's second half, but it doesn't compare to the Hulk's first half.
I think i'd give a slight edge to Hulk for the uniqueness, especially the launch, and beauty of the ride to the park as a whole too. But overall they are pretty even to me for different reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter