Rock n Roller Coaster Area Music

OnWithTheShow

No Entangling Alliances
Hey guys I am trying to compile a list of the songs played when in the courtyard and queue for Rock n Roller Coaster. The two songs I have so far are:

Simply Irresistabe - Robert Palmer
Lady in Red - Simply Red

Can anyone else add to this?

I know this doesnt really fit on the rumors board but I promise to keep bringing you inside information if you leave it up.

I herd that there are hundreds of songs! I herd somwhere how long the whole loop is, but I forget. They said that you won't be able to hear the same song more than once a day.

I would agree about the length of the loop. Every time I have been on R&RC, I have heard different music in the courtyard! Some real good music too. I have heard some Alman Brothers, Beatles, INXS, Supremes, and more I cant think of off the top of my head.

I'd love to see a list of the songs in this area.

Stop! In The Name of Love - The Supremes
Baby Love - The Supremes
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross

Right along with this......
I am curious how many different Aerosmith songs are actually played in the cars on the ride???
It seems the only ones I ever hear are "Walk this Way", "Sweet Emotion", and "Love in an Elevator".
:)

Well thats a challenging question. When coaster first opened they had 5 trains. 4 cycling at any given time with one spare. Each train has its own track.

1.9 Lives
2.Sweet Emotion
3.Back in the Saddle and Dude Looks Like a Lady
4.Love in an Elevator and Walk This Way
5.Young Lust, F.I.N.E and "Love In A Roller Coaster"

They have now added a sixth train which allows one to removed to another site for maintenence on a rotating schedule. I am not sure whether this train has its own track or assumes one of the others.

I know I have heard a somewhat ironic song to help answer your queston. U2's "Still Haven't Found What I'm looking for" was definately a song that was played in the courtyard for RnR.

Thanks OnWithTheShow !!! :)
Seems that in the 15 or so times I've ridden RnRC I've always been in 1 of 2 cars.

Well......that just gives me one more reason to make another trip down to WDW...I need to ride in the other cars. LOL :)

Now that you list them.....DH remembers hearing "Back in the saddle" and "Dude....".
We usually don't ride together.....DD won't ride.

Anyway thanks for the trivia :)

(copied from another post)

60 hours of music without repeat!

I wish the regular background music at Epcot was as imaginative. Last few times I was there during November and December they played the same version of Sleigh Ride and other somewhat secular holiday music every hour.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

It seems that way for me too. I go in cycles hiting 2 cars about 10 times in a row and then I get the other cars 10 times in a row I dont know why but it just seems to work out that way. I have definitely heard all 5 before though.

You might want to try magicmusic.net for some help on this question... they seem to know everything about the loops at the parks over there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter