rock it coaster/harry potter??

mallaeus

Earning My Ears
HI everyone,
just finished listening to this weeks podcast and really enjoyed the bit about the new coaster opening at USF, especially as we're real big universal fans.
Now i'm pretty sure i read that its supposed to be opening in spring next year (2009) and Pete said and i quote' that it was slated to open in spring of next year along with the wizarding world of harry potter.
OK, we've just booked up to go to the big O in november next year and i thought harry potter wasn't opening until late 09 early 10.
So i'm a little confused (also excited if thats when it is opening spring next year that is), so is Pete privvy to information we're not or did he just get it wrong?
Cheers
lee

I've heard and read both spring 2009 and even fall 2010. I guess time will tell....

I've heard and read both spring 2009 and even fall 2010. I guess time will tell....

I've heard both these dates as well. I'm hoping for Spring 2009 (but I doubt it)
I think Harry Potter's World is going to be the thing that finally gets me to try Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter