Robes at Hard Rock Hotel

fredonna

Part-time WDW fanatic
DVC Gold
We got club room for a night at Hard Rock. :bounce:We were told there were robes in the room. Does anyone know if we get to keep the robes?

Unfortunately not - however you can buy them from the lobby shop for about $80 each I think.

Oh - don't forget to ask for fluffy slippers too :)

so do they recycle the slippers?

Also, can you tell me what perks come with the club room?

You have a breakfast (donuts, bagels and depending on the day, week, moon phase, etc maybe eggs or hot something... juices and cereal, milk) from about 7 til 10, soft drinks and water all day - sometimes they have fruit out... from 5 til 7 you have happy hour with heavy snacks - beer and wine only at HRH (RPH serves drinks, BUT you have to pay for them).

The club level lets you rent a cabana for less also. You get use of the workout area for free (downstairs)

The best part is you get to act like a snob and put your key into the elevator to go to the top floor... lol:smooth:

Have a wonderful time.

Bob

Club level... well you get continental breakfast from 7:00 - 10:00am which is bagels, toast, donuts, fruit etc... coffee, tea, milk, juice, cold cereal.

All day they have lemonade, water, coke products, coffee & tea...

around 5pm-ish they have cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, and different hot dishes like pasta or hot dogs or large hot pretzels.. they also have beer and wine.

Later in the evening they have something sweet... when I was there it was oreos and chips ahoy cookies...

As a club level guest you can get reduced prices for the cabanas.

Have fun

>>^..^<<

Do all Club level rooms at HRH have pool views? If not, when should I request this -- at time of reservation or when we check in?

Hi... no only half the rooms face the pool... request it now and then mention it again when you check in.

It was a gorgeous view.... I have some photos on my website link below.

>>^..^<<

That was my present to me when staying at all 3....a robe from each! They are nice and get more comfy after each washing.

The best part is you get to act like a snob and put your key into the elevator to go to the top floor...

Got it in one Bob!

;)

Originally posted by bobsfamily
maybe eggs or hot something

Eggs or a hot something?? Bob are you making this up?

I need some more details about this hot something.... no hot somethings when I was there or eggs or any description.

>>^..^<<

I have stayed a total of 6 nights on the club level in US (RPH and HRH) and two of those mornings the moon was in phase or in the house of the rising sun, the pyramids were align with Venus and loo and behold - waffles - hot - with breakfast meats - and a vat of something northerners eat (lol - I believe its called oatmeal? --- and some people laugh at grits:rolleyes: ) with breakfast. This was once at HRH and once at RPH.

I asked what was special about that morning and got a blank stare as if it happened all the time.

The eggs might have been there also... I could have been mistaken about eggs.... I remember scrambled eggs.

Bob

PS... A prayer for the folks in NC and further north - we (I live on the Isle of Palms - a barrier island outside Charleston, SC) dodged this one - but they are going to be hurting in just a short while.

Bob... good luck with Isabel... I think you can take her.

She will be up here by tomorrow night (Toronto) we have not had a big hurricane since hurricane Hazel back in the 1950's (of course I wasn't born then) Hazel was nasty and did a lot of damage.

As for hot waffles and vats of porridge.... I was at HRH 6 mornings in a row... nothing but donuts and bagels :eek:

>>^..^<<

I took my son to Portofino for his 15th birthday (father/son thing). We had a great bay view room with a balcony. I noticed that my son left the balcony door open every time we got on the water taxi. I told my son to pack while I went down to check out. When I got back to the room I wondered what the big bulge was in the suitcase. He had packed the bathroom scale. I thought it was a joke but when we got home I unpacked to find he had taken everything out of the cash bar. Corkscrew, cashews, camera, raincoat, shoe horn, all the soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath robe, etc. He even took a roll of toilet paper. I had to laugh but it cost me a pretty penny and he will be mowing my lawn for nothing until he is 36.

It's 3:00 on a Friday afternoon and I'm smiling anyway but your post really made me laugh. That's so cute, expensive as you say, but cute (priceless!?).

Originally posted by Motherfletcher
I took my son to Portofino for his 15th birthday (father/son thing). We had a great bay view room with a balcony. I noticed that my son left the balcony door open every time we got on the water taxi. I told my son to pack while I went down to check out. When I got back to the room I wondered what the big bulge was in the suitcase. He had packed the bathroom scale. I thought it was a joke but when we got home I unpacked to find he had taken everything out of the cash bar. Corkscrew, cashews, camera, raincoat, shoe horn, all the soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath robe, etc. He even took a roll of toilet paper. I had to laugh but it cost me a pretty penny and he will be mowing my lawn for nothing until he is 36.

OMG!! That is an expensive laugh! I can only imagine the look on your face when you saw all that stuff in his suitcase! Toilet paper?? What was that boy thinking? Too funny...thanks for the chuckle.

That was a great story and I hope you bring it up during the speeches at his wedding one day.... :p

>>^..^<<

I think he thought everything was comp. because I let him crank up a 50 cent rap tune and drink a little bottle of Bacardi "like it was your birthday". It was a trip that I'll never forget. He gave the toilet paper to his mother like it was a gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter