• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RO discount for December 2015?

jesusluvsu2005

Mouseketeer
I was looking at the historical discounts data and noticed that last year free dining ended on August 8th and the RO discounts were released on July 23rd. This year free dining ends on July 10th. Anyone think that the RO discount might be earlier since free dining is ending earlier? I want to book two night before our free dining package and it's driving me nuts waiting for the discount! LOL

I was looking at that historical info as well impatiently waiting for possible early Nov discounts & hoping something pops up after that Jul 10 date too! I'm hoping we see something by Monday (just a personal hope, I have 0 experience with wdw discounts :rolleyes1) but fingers crossed!

I posted this on another thread, but thought I should share it here as well.

I called WDW today and asked if I had a PIN code. Unfortunately I did not, but the CM told me to watch for the fall room offers. I asked if she knew when they would be coming out, but she could not tell me exactly. But she did say with the Free Dining ending, the fall room offers will be coming out VERY soon. So that seems like a very good sign. She stressed "VERY", so I would think that means it will be coming out hopefully within the next two weeks. *fingers crossed*

Sigh today is nota the day we hear, nothing new out, I already checked.

I was just thinking the same thing. But I need to leave in a few minutes. Hope it comes online very soon.

Might be a false alarm. I finally got onto the site, and no new discounts are being offered. Maybe they were just updating the offers today for automatic release tomorrow so as to not have any site disruptions? Perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part. :)

Last edited:
I am following this as well! Have everything crossed as we missed the military discounts for the resort we wanted.:worship:

OMG I am waiting anxiously for a room discount. Hoping to stay at the boardwalk and need it lol

I am so exhausted waking up for 7am to check for the discounts. I surely hope they come out VERY soon. :) And definitely way before August 7th when is the last day to book the current room-only offer. Has it been everyone's experience that the discounts would be posted at 7am? Or can it occur at any time?

While waiting for this Universal sent me a PIN code for 40% off for the dates we wanted to go. So we booked 10 nights at RPR.

Cost Disney my business by taking too long to release the RO for December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter